EPG Service and utilities (1 Viewer)

heerfordt

Portal Pro
February 19, 2007
New version available

Hi all,

I have just tried upgrading the EPG Service, so it gives better support for norweign channels..

In the new version it should no longer be possible to encounter invalid characters in the TvGuide.xml as seen in the previous post.

The is currently 110 channels available in the daily EPG File, including the missing channels meantion in this thread.

Regarding the logo Program:

First you install the EPG Service Program. The first time the service runs (about 40secs after the installation) a new TvGuide.xml is download to your system.. Then the TvSever Configuration has to be started and you go to the plugin section and look for XMLTV (Remember to enabled it by checking the checkbox under the plugin root menuitem).

Fill out the folder text box and check delete program before import, then click on the mapping tab and map your tvchannels to the TvGuide.xml channels.. when this is complete press Save mappings and go to the first tab and press import. Take a look at importet number if they are all zero... then somethings wrong.(Restart the TvServer COnfiguration program and try again).

Then you are ready to use the Icon Downloader program under Mediaportal in the Start Menu. The program downloads TvLogo´s to the MediaPortal installation folder (Thumbs\logos\tv). You can verify that the icons has been placed here after the run...

/Heerfordt.

Nogge69

Portal Pro
January 20, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Looks good on the server, all channel mappings are ok for me now.
Just need to check on my clients when i get home.

:D

zion22

Portal Pro
April 6, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I can't get it to work nomore :(

File is downloaded (~7 Mb), but it won't import it. Ima find some logs and all when I get home from work. ^^

accolon

Portal Member
March 23, 2007
I have had the same problem as zion22 since yesterday. I have tried the new version of EPGguide but to no avail

heerfordt

Portal Pro
February 19, 2007
Hi,

I have just verified the generation of the 3 guides, and everything checks out to be okay.

Try to delete the TvGuide.xml (then restart the EPG Service) and check then mappings in the XMLTV PLugin.

All the channel ID's has been changed since yesterday, so the mappings in the XMLTV Plugin might be wrong.

/Heerfordt.

Direct link to the EPG Service : http://www.heerfordt.com/files/EPGService.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom