Episode count guide and unable to stream TV series and movies (1 Viewer)

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have installed Ampdroid 1.0 final and MP extended and TV works like a dream. absolutely awesome.

problem is I can't stream any movies or TV series. when I click on a video it comes up with unknown in the media type and zero values in the duration and aspect ratio. see screenshots attached.

also the episode count shown against each season is way off. it even shows season 0 where one does not exist. apologies if this has been discussed before.

I have no idea how to get logs out of my galaxy s2, can post these if needed when I know how

Attachments

• SC20120331-120403.png
    SC20120331-120403.png
    106.6 KB
  • SC20120331-114343.png
    SC20120331-114343.png
    118.8 KB
  • SC20120331-114333.png
    SC20120331-114333.png
    61.6 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Could you please post your logs from MPExtended here (you can export them on the troubleshooting tab in the configuration program)?

As for the seasons, I would need your TVSeriesDatabase.db4 and an example of a show and season where it isn't correct (along with the correct value as shown by MP-TVSeries) to fix that. If you don't want to upload it publically on the forums, you can also send them to me in a PM :)

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks Oxan - just getting used to the new MP extended way, Please find my logs and tv series db.

Examples of episode count issues
    Rob, season 1, AMpdroid episode count is 8, MP TV series count is 2
    Archer shows season 0 with 5 episodes, but no season 0 exists in MP TV series
    Dexter only has one episode in MP TV series but shows 7 seasons in ampdroid

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• TVSeriesDatabase4.rar
      1.4 MB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks, I've fixed the season problems for the next MPExtended release.

Any chance the files that don't stream are on a network drive?

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Nope - all files are on a local HDD. Do you reckon its a firewall issue?

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Still cant stream any tv series or movies - but streaming live TV works fine.

I have done a clean reinstall of MP Extended on my htpc, as well as complete uninstall and reinstall of ampdroid 1.0 final and now ampdroid hangs on loading the episodes under each season.

Please see updated logs. I would appreciate any help with this

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    thanks for the response. now it seems I can't even access the individual episodes. when I can see the individual episodes, downloads always fail at 0% downloaded. trying to access episodes results in Ampdroid getting stuck at loading episodes. I can stream TV recordings and watch live TV stream no problem.

please find my device logs attached.

I get the following when I hit the test link for media:

{"AvailableFileSystemLibraries":[{"Id":10,"Name":"MP Movie Shares","Version":"0.4.3.0"},{"Id":11,"Name":"MP Picture Shares","Version":"0.4.3.0"},{"Id":5,"Name":"MP Shares","Version":"0.4.3.0"},{"Id":9,"Name":"MP Music Shares","Version":"0.4.3.0"}],"AvailableMovieLibraries":[{"Id":3,"Name":"Moving Pictures","Version":"0.4.3.0"},{"Id":7,"Name":"MP MyVideo","Version":"0.4.3.0"}],"AvailableMusicLibraries":[{"Id":4,"Name":"MP MyMusic","Version":"0.4.3.0"}],"AvailablePictureLibraries":[{"Id":8,"Name":"MP Picture Shares","Version":"0.4.3.0"}],"AvailableTvShowLibraries":[{"Id":6,"Name":"MP-TVSeries","Version":"0.4.3.0"}],"DefaultFileSystemLibrary":5,"DefaultMovieLibrary":3,"DefaultMusicLibrary":4,"DefaultPictureLibrary":0,"DefaultTvShowLibrary":6,"FilesystemApiVersion":3,"MovieApiVersion":3,"MusicApiVersion":3,"PicturesApiVersion":3,"ServiceVersion":"0.4.3","TvShowsApiVersion":3}

Attachments

• alogcat2012.txt
      48.6 KB

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This looks like a MpExtended problem, are you maybe using an old versions of mp-tvseries/mopi? Could you send me your tvseries database (best via private message).

Can you try and see if WebMP works on your system?

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    This looks like a MpExtended problem, are you maybe using an old versions of mp-tvseries/mopi? Could you send me your tvseries database (best via private message).

WebMP doesnt work on my system - I can navigate fine to tv series but I cant play them/ I am getting errors like:
    http://127.0.0.1:4322/MPExtended/StreamingService/stream/GetMediaItem?type=3&itemId=4220738Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.
    I'm running version 3.2.1.1928 of MPTVseries. I'm a bit stumped as to why this is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom