Error in Weather (2 Viewers)

bigl

Portal Member
December 26, 2007
Home Country
I would like to thank all you guys. I had just downloaded and installed MediaPortal 1.0.2 and was going crazy as My weather would not work. After a lot of mucking about I finally follwed your perfectly clear instructions and Media Portal works with My Weather

Thanks to all and especially rtv

tattoozit

Portal Pro
March 6, 2008
Thank you, I think this worked for me. Im not getting an error anymore but now when the weather comes up, have of the information is cut off. have a look...

any clue how to fix this? I tried it on my widescreen 720 screen but no dice. same deal.

toozit

Attachments

• WEATHER.JPG
    WEATHER.JPG
    35.2 KB

tattoozit

Portal Pro
March 6, 2008
never mind. I used the purevision skin and everything is cool now, except the doppler loop is for somewhere in europe. I'll have to figure that one out.

:D

toozit

beautiful skin by the way...

tom101

Portal Member
June 23, 2009
I tried to make a fixed dll for 1.0.0, it works OK for me. Rename WindowPlugins.dll to WindowPlugins.old and unzip and copy this one in its place. If it doesn't work just delete and replace with the old version.

Attachments

• WindowPlugins.zip
    30.6 KB

joseosoria

Portal Pro
March 3, 2008
Home Country
i have a problem , i updated from mp 1.0.0 to mp 1.0.2 and my weather was not working, i applied the fixes for blue3 wide and 1.0.2 and now is working but i have NOT ANIMATION.
WHERE THERE IS SUPPOUSED TO BE AN ANIMATION IS BLANK, AND ONLY NONE ANIMATED SATELITE WEATHER PICTURES ARE DISPLAYED. ALSO ANIMATED SATELITE FROM WEATHER CHANNEL SHOW LIKE A NORMAL PICTURE, NO ANIMATION.
HELP PLEASE

damaster

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Which SVN was this fixed in? Any chance a patch file can be posted for users who want to build their own DLL?

Thanks

Never mind: I figured out what needs to change in the weather.com URL request.

Sadlo

Portal Member
February 26, 2008
Hi TOM101, can I ask you to fix My Weather in 1.1 version?
It would be great. Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom