Error in Weather (1 Viewer)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The weather in main menu doesn't work, and the weather plugin itself now shows the 128x128 logo instead of the 64x64 icons (which i replaced with these nice shiny wallpapers like this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ather-backdrop-fitting-current-weather-58357/). It this because of the change to the site or the dll?

I hate to bump my own post, but I wanted to clarify it with screenshots and bring it under attention again :sorry:

Since installing the modified WindowPlugins, it loads the 'wrong' icons. Can this be fixed please?

Attachments

• Weather1.jpg
      Weather1.jpg
      182.2 KB
    • Weather_error.jpg
      Weather_error.jpg
      205.8 KB

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi rtv, hi community!

rtv, could you please fix the weather bug for MP 1.1.0 alpha too? I have tried it with the .dll for 1.0.2.0, but it doesn't work!

Thanks a lot

Helios

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The weather in main menu doesn't work, and the weather plugin itself now shows the 128x128 logo instead of the 64x64 icons (which i replaced with these nice shiny wallpapers like this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ather-backdrop-fitting-current-weather-58357/). It this because of the change to the site or the dll?

I hate to bump my own post, but I wanted to clarify it with screenshots and bring it under attention again :sorry:

Since installing the modified WindowPlugins, it loads the 'wrong' icons. Can this be fixed please?

Actually it has been fixed to finally use the high resolution icons on larger skins. I see at least two issues on your screenshot: 1. It seems like your high res images differ from the smaller ones, 2. your skin does not set the correct size of the individual image controls. If there's no size specified then the (obviously much too large) default from references.xml will be used.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi rtv, hi community!

rtv, could you please fix the weather bug for MP 1.1.0 alpha too? I have tried it with the .dll for 1.0.2.0, but it doesn't work!

Thanks a lot

Helios

Sorry I have quite many local changes in my SVN version and therefore only provided the 1.1A + SVN file. Actually the alpha release is meant for testing and that's why we expect that most alpha users will use the SVN snapshots rather quickly.
    Unfortunately my dev machine lacks disk space currently and therefore I have working copies of 1.1A SVN, and 1.0.2 only...

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Never mind. I reinstalled this SVN, cleaned cache folder, rebooted the weather works fine now.

rtv: do you know why after applying your dll fix my PC always shows the calibration screen instead of main menu?

(1.1 Alpha MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-04-2009 09-04h - Revision:23143)

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi dangerzone,

Did you use the fix 1.0.2 with 1.0.0? If so, did it work?

/Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom