error with too many episodes & new svns? (1 Viewer)

Hakon_H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi.
    The special episodes are not in a sorted order.
    I also have some trouble importing information on doble episodes when importing many files at once.
    Also availablesubtitles is always 0.

:)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Also, one other thing i have noticed, if i have two seperate folders on seperate drives and the one has Heroes in 720p and the other has the standard 350meg eps, in MP it seems to show the 720p twice. IE: When i browse through the list it has duplicates but they both display the 720p logo. Is that normal?
    Fixed

Ok, one leetle thing that is happening with this build. I have a logo rule that flags an episode as being on DVD (see below) based on the episode.localplaytime. Basically i have a placeholder file that is always 11480 long so this rule comes into effect. The interesting thing, is in the plugin configuration screen when i browse through the seasons and episodes, it shows the logo under EpisodeImage/Logos but if i go into the plugin inside MP, it refuses to show this logo. The 720p logo rule seems to be working fine though in the configuration & the plugin (apart from that duplication error i already mentioned) Any suggestions?

Thumbs\TVSeries_Logos\BlackSilver\Glas\Misc\DVD White.png;-;<Episode.localPlaytime>;-;>=;-;8000;-;AND;-;<Episode.localPlaytime>;-;<;-;12000;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;
    Just tried your rule, only changed the values to fit some episode I had and it works fine both in config and MP. Make sure it actually parses the playtime correctly.

Hi.
    I also have some trouble importing information on doble episodes when importing many files at once.

Both fixed.

Hakon_H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi.
    availablesubtitles is ok.

It still won't import information on dobble episodes on my first import. Always have to delete the episodes and import again.

In MP Banners and seasons are ok, but I can't find any of my episodes.

I am running XP SP2, MP RC 2, latest TV-series SVN and blue two wide

Hi Again.
    A bit strange that todays SVN versjon is 1.2.9.31645 when yesterday is 1.2.9.33750

Have you uploaded wrong versjon?

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Hi.

It still won't import information on dobble episodes on my first import. Always have to delete the episodes and import again.

Hi Again.
    A bit strange that todays SVN versjon is 1.2.9.31645 when yesterday is 1.2.9.33750

No, not the wrong version. VS creates the build strings based on the time of day, its not really incremental if you overlap days (normally the date is part of the build string).

Anyways, I don't know why I said double episodoes is fixed, I didn't even look into it yet. What do you mean can't find any of your episodes?

Bobb25

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2006
    Durban
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Also, one other thing i have noticed, if i have two seperate folders on seperate drives and the one has Heroes in 720p and the other has the standard 350meg eps, in MP it seems to show the 720p twice. IE: When i browse through the list it has duplicates but they both display the 720p logo. Is that normal?
    Fixed

Ok, one leetle thing that is happening with this build. I have a logo rule that flags an episode as being on DVD (see below) based on the episode.localplaytime. Basically i have a placeholder file that is always 11480 long so this rule comes into effect. The interesting thing, is in the plugin configuration screen when i browse through the seasons and episodes, it shows the logo under EpisodeImage/Logos but if i go into the plugin inside MP, it refuses to show this logo. The 720p logo rule seems to be working fine though in the configuration & the plugin (apart from that duplication error i already mentioned) Any suggestions?

Thumbs\TVSeries_Logos\BlackSilver\Glas\Misc\DVD White.png;-;<Episode.localPlaytime>;-;>=;-;8000;-;AND;-;<Episode.localPlaytime>;-;<;-;12000;-;AND;-;;-;=;-;;-;
    Just tried your rule, only changed the values to fit some episode I had and it works fine both in config and MP. Make sure it actually parses the playtime correctly.

Hi.

Both fixed.

Hmm. Thats odd because it refuses to show up in MP :/ check the attached pics and you will see whats happening. You can see that in the config it works 100%, AND the episode Localplaytime falls within the given criteria. But the logo does not show up in MP itself.

Weird hey?

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Hmm. Thats odd because it refuses to show up in MP :/ check the attached pics and you will see whats happening. You can see that in the config it works 100%, AND the episode Localplaytime falls within the given criteria. But the logo does not show up in MP itself.

Weird hey?

Well, do you get any logos with the xface skin at all? Anything in the (normal) log? Enable debug logging and send me the result of you doing the following: launch MP, go to the episode in quesion on the quickest way possible (to help keep the noise down)

I see ur still using yesterdays build too, although I doubt it changes things, please always use the latest when reporting bugs.

Bobb25

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2006
    Durban
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Weird hey?

Well, do you get any logos with the xface skin at all? Anything in the (normal) log? Enable debug logging and send me the result of you doing the following: launch MP, go to the episode in quesion on the quickest way possible (to help keep the noise down)

I see ur still using yesterdays build too, although I doubt it changes things, please always use the latest when reporting bugs.

The 720p logo works fine. I have emailed you the debug log as per your request. I browsed to 24 S1 E1, then i browsed to Heroes where the 720p rule is working. Oh, and i updated to the latest SVN like i should have done earlier :)

Hakon_H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi.

Hi Again.

No, not the wrong version. VS creates the build strings based on the time of day, its not really incremental if you overlap days (normally the date is part of the build string).

Anyways, I don't know why I said double episodoes is fixed, I didn't even look into it yet. What do you mean can't find any of your episodes?

Just tested this versjon at my friend and it seems to work ok, every episode shows in MP.
    I will go home and delete my db a do a new import...
    :sorry:

Hi...Back again.
    Think my first post was correct.
    When selecting series by "Genres" and "Channels" it displays no episodes, but when selecting "All" everyting is fine...

In Tv-series setup I can no longer Add or Remove views

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Hi...Back again.
    Think my first post was correct.
    When selecting series by "Genres" and "Channels" it displays no episodes, but when selecting "All" everyting is fine...

Indeed, fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom