error with too many episodes & new svns? (2 Viewers)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    I know, I'm in contact with skin authors, Its a deliberate change for perf reasons for series which don't have banners which unfortunatly requires a minor change in the skin files.

No problem, I can live with it for now.

Im curently working on the SpinSafe Revolve skinfile. Will probobly have a new version in a hour or so.

@inker.
    I have problem with the text not showing when the listitem with no banner is focused. I feel i have tryed everything skinvise. Can it be a bug in the plugin or is the bug in the skin you think ?
    EDIT: And i see the fade animation is overriden when changing to and from fanart. Is this gone forever, so i can remove all the fanart animations fron the skinfile ( witch makes the fanart stay for a while before disaperar and so on)?

Edit: nm, misread your post....hmmm. A different color doesn't show either? Hmm, the plugin certainly isn't hiding it or anything. I assume you played around with textcolors?

Also the fanart animation I'm not sure about yet, its just that if the animation is still running when a change needs to be made to the fanart (hide/show another one or whatever) all hell breaks loose. Would you like to keep them?

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Ok mirk, I have to explicitely set an item to selected=true or the text will just dissapear. Very weird. Then it works, but I have no idea why I have to do that there.

New build up.

Edit: Just as a heads-up, theres is one outstanding issue that I know about that has to do with auto-choosing an incorrect series. I'm working on it with my diligent tester from the southland ;-)

weeb

Portal Member
    April 24, 2006
    sorry this might be a stupid question but where can we get the newest builds.

Also I want to say great work on this plugin, I just discovered it a couple days ago and its awesome.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    sorry this might be a stupid question but where can we get the newest builds.

Also I want to say great work on this plugin, I just discovered it a couple days ago and its awesome.

You can find the SVN versions here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my_tvseries-f162.html choose the thread with "SVN Versions". Keep in mind this builds can be very unstabel.

Ok mirk, I have to explicitely set an item to selected=true or the text will just dissapear. Very weird. Then it works, but I have no idea why I have to do that there.
    New build up.

Did it work for you with the new build? Now i dont get any text at all, when its not focused ether.
    EDIT: The text of the unfocused banners apear if i change view to favorites or something and then change back. But when i focus them the text disapear and do not appear no more.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Did it work for you with the new build? Now i dont get any text at all, when its not focused ether.
    EDIT: The text of the unfocused banners apear if i change view to favorites or something and then change back. But when i focus them the text disapear and do not appear no more.

Yes it did work.......weird, alright, I'll figure this out tomorrow.

Hakon_H

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2007
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Inker. Great work :)

But I could not import all my 1604 files at once, then it missed about 30 episodes.
    I did work when I imported one by one directory. I have 3 Tv-series directory with 696, 650 and 258 files.

One more thing...How does the dobble episode import work?
    On the first scan it only shows the first of the episodes under details and in MP, If I delete the episode and import again it shows the first episode and the second episode, but now the second episode shows twise in details. Am I missing somthig here..

nylonhof

Portal Pro
    August 5, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am runnning a complete rebuild of the database. Things look good so far.
    Regards
    nylonhof

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom