Ever see the skin Retro for xbmc? (2 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

Cool... that was fast :)

So, for the homescreen we have to do something about the images that are dietherd for an old background image (the grainy stuff at the edges). And also I believe we have to come up with something for the scrolling buttons.. Does it really make sense that buttons on a 'machine' scroll? Maybe it's just me being picky?

And offcourse I have to start create new images for the other home screen stuff asap aswell.

Look like this is gonna be alot of fun :)

A

Anonymous

Is this only a mockup or is a beta of this skin already downloadable? I love it, especially as a Kraftwerk fan. It reminds me of the Radioactivity record cover which had a "Volksempfänger" on it (I think it is a Volksempfänger)

For Radio, you could use this picture:
ve301.jpg

And with a bit post-processing, this could be a good pic for music:
grammophon.jpg

A

Anonymous

It is an almost working skin but not yet downloadable. The Graphic stuff is made by me and the original xmls are made by me for xbmc if youre familiar with that. And thanks to MrMario64 It will soon be available for mp aswell.

Actually for MyMusic I have a 70's boombox icon but for the MyRadio stuff that could be an alternative... thx.

I just about to get started on working on the new stuff. Thx for the feedback too.

/floink

A

Anonymous

Floink and MrMario64,

You both are doing a great job here, I can not wait to see the full downloadable version of this skin :D :D

Escpecially the dark colours appeal to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom