Exception on startup when loading recently added movies (1 Viewer)

twemperor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm running 2.1.2.3366 with MP 1.5PR, and I thought everything was working fine. Starting today, I get an unhandled exception from MediaPortal on startup, from StreamedMP. I tried a clean re-install, and it's still there. There's nothing obvious to me in the logs.

Any thoughts?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks like an issue with getting most recently added movies from movingpictures, will take a look at give you a test dll to try out.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I think the issue is with some bad/unexpected movie data in your movingpictures database, I have added some more logging and an extra check but it might not fix your problem.

Can you try the attached files, there are two files including a debug pdb file, please copy these to your plugin/windows folder and send me logs if it crashes again.

Cheers,

Attachments

• Release.zip
      126.5 KB

twemperor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2010
    Home Country
    I think the issue is with some bad/unexpected movie data in your movingpictures database, I have added some more logging and an extra check but it might not fix your problem.

Can you try the attached files, there are two files including a debug pdb file, please copy these to your plugin/windows folder and send me logs if it crashes again.

Cheers,
    Thanks! I appreciate the help looking into this. There were a couple of movies added lately, but the metadata looked good, and everything was fine with the Titan skin.

The modified .dll you provided cleared up the error message. Everything worked fine, and I wasn't able to reproduce the error (except by going back to the original .dll. I attached logs with the enhanced debug, even though the error was fixed. Let me know if there's something else you want me to try.

Thanks!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Okay if it's fixed then it was because one of the most recent movies had a 'certification' of null (that was the only check I added plus some more logging). Which shouldn't happen, what scraper do you use for MovingPictures?

twemperor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2010
    Home Country
    Okay if it's fixed then it was because one of the most recent movies had a 'certification' of null (that was the only check I added plus some more logging). Which shouldn't happen, what scraper do you use for MovingPictures?
    I'm not sure I understand the question- whatever is the default i suppose. It grabs data from IMDB.com and themoviedb.org.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom