Experience with TwinHan (/Azurewave) AD-TP300 (3030) DVB-T CI (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hm... Is this how it is supposed to be?
    chlist.JPG

The TV 2 HD / Zebra etc. is encrypted, but I do subscribe to them and am able to watch them.... (been a analogue user way to long :p)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Eh... I remember that using latest driver was a real PITA, so I ended up using the ones that came with the CD/DVD. Haven't touched anything in years (knock on the table!), so I can't say what version it is. I'll try to dig it up. (No remote access atm due to new logmein policy).

Chenewer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have tried with various driver versions, but it comes up "no audio / video" in MP. FTA channels works great.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have tried with various driver versions, but it comes up "no audio / video" in MP. FTA channels works great.
    I suggest you post your log files. It is possible that your CAM/smartcard needs to receive updated entitlements or that the CAM is simply not compatible with the CI slot.

mm

paalkr

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi Guys

I have the TwinHan Ter-CI 3030 card. I have no trouble using that card with a CAM to watch encrypted channels from RiksTV inside MediaPortal. It can be a little tricky to initially get the smart-card paired with the CAM, and to get updated encryption keys. I solved that problem by enabling DVB-EPG for that particular card (even though I'm using WebEPG) , just to force the card to "tune" to encrypted channels and by that receive the pairing signal. After the card was paired with the CAM I disabled DVB-EPG again.

BTW, the CI menu doesn't work, but I don't see why I would need that menu to work ;)

Regards,
    PK

Chenewer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    mm[/quote]

I suggest you post your log files. It is possible that your CAM/smartcard needs to receive updated entitlements or that the CAM is simply not compatible with the CI slot.

mm
    I have two CAM's/smartcard. Strong and Technicrypt. I have tried both, with same result. I have also a FireDTV tuner that works fine with both cards/CAM's.
    Se the attached log file.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello again Chenewer

I think that CAM is probably compatible with the CI slot. Exactly as @paalkr said: I suggest you enable the DVB EPG grabber or use some other method to ensure the smartcard and CAM are paired and entitlements are updated.

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom