Experimental TsReader development (1 Viewer)

JACOB B

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Are any of these mods embedded in MP 1.4 or 1.5? Or will this continue to be a mod after installation/update?
Best,
Jacob

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Reason I provided the dump is that all the channels on that mux suffer the problem to a greater or lesser extent. You can use the simulator on the dev ftp to timeshift from such a dump (once you scan in the channels). If you really only want a PRIME recording then I can provide that this evening after work.

rocklander

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2010
    rotovegas
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    and also, last night (just after I posted here) I had a look and saw that it was suddenly working for me.. whytheface?
    I note that it was 'the crowd goes wild' so wonder if there's something different about locally broadcast stuff?
    will check again on import program when I get a chance. .. not expecting this rambling to be helpful, but you never know.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here's a short, 40s recording from PRIME in Christchurch. I also have a ~700mb recording of The Crowd Goes Wild on PRIME from last night which was problematic when seeking (frozen picture) handy if needed too :)

Please try the attached TsReader.ax - it plays the test recording OK.
    (and of course everyone else from NZ with the problem channels should try it too :))

EDIT: Works with MP 1.3 onwards (kiwijunglist)

Attachments

• TsReader_MP160_Owlsroost_v77.zip
      174.5 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom