February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
it should read that normally?

I have episodes of 24 in the following format:

24 seizoen 1 episode 1
and
24 seizoen 1 episode 10

Now I've finally got it detected using string replacements, so it now says "S1E1". But the consqeunce of this is that it reads episodes from 10 to 24 as "S1E010" and "S1E024". parsing expressions can't recognize this.
What expression do I need to detect these?

Come on, anyone? looks like only people with questions are reading this thread and they don't even try helping people...

gusangora

Portal Pro
January 14, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi,

My files is named as folow 90210.s01e14.720p.hdtv.x264-ctu.mkv

Anyone have a good solution for that??

Replace: 90210 with: Beverly<space>Hills

I have episodes of 24 in the following format:

24 seizoen 1 episode 1
and
24 seizoen 1 episode 10

Now I've finally got it detected using string replacements, so it now says "S1E1". But the consqeunce of this is that it reads episodes from 10 to 24 as "S1E010" and "S1E024". parsing expressions can't recognize this.
What expression do I need to detect these?

Try these string replacements:
replace: <space>seizoen<space> with: .S0 (ess zero, not ess ooh)
and replace: <space>Episode<space> with: E

gusangora

Portal Pro
January 14, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
I´m renaming them to 90210 - 01.01.mkv now but i want it to work wothout renamning.

The "String Replacements" in MP-TV Series Configuration => Import Settings will not rename your files, it will only perform the rename for searching purposes. You can leave all your files in your original naming convention and use the String Replacement I suggested, and they should be parsed correctly (no renaming required).

bash1979

Portal Member
August 22, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I posted this solo but then realized it should probably go here.

I'm trying to parse the following filename format into ANYTHING that the plugin will recognize:

The.Daily.Show.04.15.2008.PDTV.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi

Here's the thing: I know it can't convert the date of broadcast into the season.episode. That's okay.
I will settle for it turning it into (in this example), S04.E15 ... or equivalent.

All that matters is that it thinks it's recognized it and that it's not sitting hidden away as unimported. I've tried to adapt some of the stuff from page 8 (re: BeyondTV) but, for all my strengths, I'm lost when it comes to RegEx.

:D

Edit: I'll add that I've tried the Simple: \<series> <season> <episode> 2008 <title>.<ext> to no avail.

Can anyone help with this one? I tried to familiarize myself with the regexp logic, but just couldn't figure it out at all.

I'm having problems with files named:

The.Daily.Show.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi
The.Colbert.Report.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi
Band.Of.Brothers.eps05.2001.HDRE.x264.dts-SiLU.mkv
This regex supports e.g. X:\tv\The.Daily.Show.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi

(?<series>[a-z \.]*)(?<season>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)(?<episode>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)[0-9]{2}[a-z -\[\]]*\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

And this Regex supports

X:\The Daily Show\The.Daily.Show.06.05.2008.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi

(?<series>[^\\\[]*)\\[a-z \.]*(?<season>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)(?<episode>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)[0-9]{2}[a-z -\[\]]*\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

So the episode needs to be in a folder with the series name

The date is parsed as season and episode so it won't be correct name or summary of the show, but it works

I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but this SEEMS to work for the new naming convention the Daily Show avi files seem to have (i.e. The.Daily.Show.2009.01.19.DSR.XviD-0TV.[VTV].avi):

(?<series>[^\\\[]*)\\[a-z \.]*[0-9]{4}(\.|-)(?<season>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)(?<episode>[0-9]{2})(\.|-)*\.(?<ext>[^.]*)

Basically, just tried to take into account the 4 digit year that may occur first in the filename. Other than that, should work similarly to the other regex (i hope!)

vasudaprime

January 30, 2009
Hi all,

My folder structure is as follows:

Clannad\Season 01 - Original story\1x01 - To the slope where the sakura petals fall.mkv
Clannad\Season 01 - Original story\1x02 - The first step.mkv
Clannad\Season 02 - After story\2x01 - Farewell to the end of summer.mkv
Clannad\Season 02 - After story\2x02 - Searching for false love.mkv

Basically I've split the episodes into separate season folders, and I included the season names in the folder names. I thought regex like this would work:

^(<series>)\\(.*?)\\(<season>)x(<episode>) - (<title>)\.(<ext>)$

but it doesn't seem to. Could someone please tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks :).

----[edit]----

Okay, it turns out I should've just tried editing one of the Regex statements already there :p . In case anyone else needs this, here's what I used:

^(?<series>[^\\$]+)\\(.*?[^\\$])\\[^\\$]*?(?:s(?<season>[0-1]?\d)ep?(?<episode>\d\d)|(?<season>(?:[0-1]\d|(?<!\d)\d))x?(?<episode>\d\d))(?!\d)(?:[ .-]?(?:s\k<season>e?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|\k<season>x?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|(?<episode2>\d\d(?!\d))|E(?<episode2>\d\d))|)[ -.]*(?<title>(?!.*sample)[^\\]*?[^\\]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$

I just added: \\(.*?[^\\$]) into one of the default statements.

Sphero

Portal Pro
June 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi everybody,

I just installed the new version of MP 1.0.0.0 and I am experiencing some problems with parsing series.

When I load the default reg ex most of my series are parsed fine like Alias S01E01.avi
Now I want to add Formula 1 - 2008x06 - Monaco.avi. Standard this is parsed at Formule 1 20 | 08 | 06 | monaco. But it sould be parsed as Formule 1 | 2008 | 06 | monaco.

If I add the regex (?<series>[\w]+)\s*(?<season>\d{4})x(?<episode>\d{1,2}) and uncheck the other regexes, it parses fine, but all the other series turn red.
When I add the regex and leave the others checked it is parsed as Formule 1 20 | 08 | 06 | monaco.

It doesn't matter if I put the (?<series>[\w]+)\s*(?<season>\d{4})x(?<episode>\d{1,2}) as first or last, it seems the default regex is overwriting it.

Any help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom