Expressions/Rules requests (2 Viewers)

CypherNEUK

Portal Member
April 9, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Stargate Universe\Season 1\Episode 01-02.avi should parse ok, it seems to for me.
I have had loads of problems with parsing in the past and i'm not 100% with regex.
I myself use this naming convention:

<series>\Season <season>\<series>.s<season>e<episode>-<episode2>.<title>.<ext>

e.g. \Stargate Universe\Season 1\stargate.universe.s01e01-02.air.mkv

and this is what i use for the regex:

(?:.*\\.*\\)(?<series>\w.*).(?<season>\d{1,3})[e](?<episode>\d{1,3})(?(?=[-])[-](?<episode2>\d{1,3}))[.](?<title>.*)[.](?<ext>\w{2,4}(?! .*\w{2,4}))$

I find it easier to keep them all the same.

DiscoDvergen

Portal Member
April 14, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
hi. I'm having trouble getting Pippi Longstockings (1969) parsed correctly. I've tried several renamings of the files and folders, but it never picks it up correctly. It always picks Pippi Longstockings, a cartoon series. The filnames are Pippi.Långstrump.1969.S01E01.avi. Any tips?

RivaSA

Portal Member
June 24, 2009
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
hi. I'm having trouble getting Pippi Longstockings (1969) parsed correctly. I've tried several renamings of the files and folders, but it never picks it up correctly. It always picks Pippi Longstockings, a cartoon series. The filnames are Pippi.Långstrump.1969.S01E01.avi. Any tips?
Try Pippi Longstockings (1969) s01e01.avi. Dead sure it will pick it up.

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi.
I want TVseries to recognize these formats. Examples:
- Lost 3x02 ...anything... //Default parsing expression recognize it
- Lost 3x2 ...anything... //Default parsing expressions dont recognize it

And I want that the plugin recognize it in the video filename OR in the video folder:
- c:\Series\Lost\Lost 3x02 title.mkv
- c:\Series\Lost\Lost 3x02\x.mkv

Is it possible to make a expression??
Thanks

riverflow

November 21, 2009
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
BBC

Hi!

I'm having a hard time parsing BBC documentaries. Here are the path of two of the newest BBC program I'd like to parse:

First:
BBC.South.Pacific.2009.Blu-ray.720p.DTS.x264.HDBRiSe\BBC.South.Pacific.Episode.1.Ocean.of.Islands.Blu-ray.720p.DTS-HDBRiSe.mkv
I tried this one, but the season field stays obviously empty:
BBC<season>.Episode.<episode>.<title>.Blu-ray..dts-hdbrise.<ext>

And the other one:
BBC-HD.Oceans.Complete.Series.2008.720p.AC3.5.1.HDBRiSe\BBC-HD.Oceans.E01.Sea.of.Cortez.2008.720p.AC3.5.1.HDBRiSe.mkv

Any help would be much appreciated!

I wonder why can't I help the parser by telling about a directory, what programs does is contains. Like manual add, except not for files, instead for a directory. Then the parser only has to parse the episode numbers.

Regards!

steppeditup

December 18, 2009
Hi- I've searched the forums, google, etc with no luck.

Anyone give me a hand with this?

I've completely cleaned up my files with TVRenamer.

Format is Series - S0xE0x - Title.avi

MPTV-Series finds most everything - except for those shows that may have duplicates like Battlestar Galactica.

What I would like to do is to use Bulk Renamer to append the <show id> to the end of the file name.

Battlestar Galactica - S01E04 - Act of Contrition - 73545.avi

Since the default (top in the list on the Parsing Expressions tab) regular expression is the one that is succesfully pulling my file names -any suggestions on what I can add to it?

^.*?\\?(?<series>[^\\$]+?)(?:s(?<season>[0-3]?\d)\s?ep?(?<episode>\d\d)|(?<season>(?:[0-1]\d|(?<!\d)\d))x?(?<episode>\d\d))(?!\d)(?:[ .-]?(?:s\k<season>e?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|\k<season>x?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d))|(?<episode2>\d\d(?!\d))|E(?<episode2>\d\d))|)[ -.]*(?<title>(?![^\\]*?sample)[^\\]*?[^\\]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$

Thank you very much either way!!!

Markam

Portal Member
May 9, 2008
Haarlem
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Maybe it's already in this thread, but I can't find it. I've tried this a while ago and I could not get it right.

my series are on my HD as
<series>/Season<season>/S<season>E<episode>.<ext>

Double episodes
<series>/Season<season>/S<season>E<episode>-<episode2>.<ext>

Now with simple rules I can get the single episode files, but not the double ones, and I have no idea how to use regexp.

can somebody help me with this?

Edit: now I've found out how I can do it with simple rules....
It never worked because I used the single before the double ones....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom