Expressions/Rules requests (1 Viewer)

erik070

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    The Hague
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm trying to get The Simpsons Season 20 parsed, but season 20 seems to be a problem.
    Filename is as followed: Simpsons - 20x01.mkv (or .avi).

Now I'm using all of the default parsing expressions. Does anyone know a expression to pars season 20?

niKoN

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How can I parse filenames which look like that...

Dark Angel • [S01][E01] • Das Katzen-Gen

pirivan

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2008
    I am having some real trouble figuring out how to import my double episodes. Currently my directory structure/naming scheme looks like this:

MADE UP EXAMPLE
    v:\30 Rock\Season 1 - Complete\1.01 Pilot.mkv

So to parse this episode I use the simple expression:

<Series>\Season <season> - Complete\<season>.<episode> <title>.<ext>

So far this has worked without any issues and any double episodes I have simply used a program to split. Now, I have encountered an mkv that I can't split properly due to time codes (it won't let me split it RIGHT at the break between the episodes because of time codes, which annoys me). So, I would rather try to figure out some way to enter in double episodes. I was thinking of naming them like this:

MADE UP EXAMPLE
    v:\30 Rock\Season 1 - Complete\1.01-1.02 Pilot--Pilot2.mkv

I decided to use the -- to separate the episode names as I was sure that none of my files had a -- as part of their title. So a simple expression for that format would look like:

<Series>\Season <season> - Complete\<season>.<episode>-<season>.<episode> <title>--<title>.<ext>

However, I know that this won't work as I need 2 separate variables for <season> and <title>. I attempted a simple expression that was:

<Series>\Season <season> - Incomplete\<season>.<episode>--<season>.<episode2> <title>--<title2>.<ext>

I attempted to test this expression with an episode titled:

1.01--1.02 Prophecy--Destiny.mkv

Unfortunately it didn't import the episode. It looks like this would require a regexp expression to work properly but I haven't the foggiest as to how to put one together for my naming scheme. Could someone please assist me. I am happy to provide any other information or clarification! Thanks!

Cartographer

December 5, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm having some trouble getting my TV shows to be properly imported with TVseries

The naming convention I've used is:

[Lost]-s04-e10-2008-05-01-''Something Nice Back Home''.avi
    [Lost]-s04-e11-2008-05-08-''Cabin Fever''.avi
    [Lost]-s04-e12-2008-05-15-''There's No Place Like Home''.avi

Two parenthesis to take the place of quotation marks.

Is there a way to import the date information, or at least to ignore it, to import the Series, Season, Episode and Title information? I created this so that the important data could be parsed easily, yet it still isn't working. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

tgxiii

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2008
    Is it possible to use the absolute episode numbering to import info from thetvdb, or is the season always required?

I have some shows, anime specifically, that are numbered not according to season and episode, but by absolute episode numbering.

My simple expression is as follows: <series>\<series> - <episode>.<ext>

Filename: Bleach\Bleach - 150.avi

The parser is seeing this as Season 1, Episode ID 50.

Another filename: Fullmetal Alchemist\Fullmetal Alchemist - 01.avi

The parser does not capture a season, but captures Episode ID 01.

pgjensen

Portal Pro
    May 1, 2008
    i'm doing a regular expression and want it to FAIL if it matches the word "EXTRAS" in a certain part of the regex. i know where it needs to go, just not how to do it w/o progressing further in the regex and ruining it if it doesn't match it.

i tried (?:EXTRAS){0} but that doesn't work (i guess {0} is invalid?)

ended up finding another way around it, but i'd still like to know how to do the above.

King-S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2008
    Near Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Guys,

at first - very nice plugin. But I got problems with the regexpr. I don't know whicht tags to use that they fit to my HardDiskStructure. This is how it looks like:

Code:
    Y:\Multimedia\Serien\Scrubs\Staffel 1\01 - Mein erster Tag.avi

My import path is: Y:\Multimedia\Serien\

Please can you help me building a regexpr so I can use the plugin. Ehm.. btw: What about logos and thumbs. Can you tell me sth. about how the plugin grabs these pics?

Thanks!

pgjensen

Portal Pro
    May 1, 2008
    Hello Guys,

at first - very nice plugin. But I got problems with the regexpr. I don't know whicht tags to use that they fit to my HardDiskStructure. This is how it looks like:

Code:
    Y:\Multimedia\Serien\Scrubs\Staffel 1\01 - Mein erster Tag.avi

My import path is: Y:\Multimedia\Serien\

Please can you help me building a regexpr so I can use the plugin. Ehm.. btw: What about logos and thumbs. Can you tell me sth. about how the plugin grabs these pics?

Thanks!

^(?<series>[^\\$]+?)\\(?i:s(?i:eason|taffel))?\s?(?<season>\d\d?).*\\(?<episode>\d\d?)\s?\-\s?(?<title>.*)\.(?<ext>\w{3,4})$

merry christmas and a happy new year :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom