Fanart for MyVideos (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi!

With last 1.4.0.2046 I can't see any background fanart in basichome for MyVideos... I can do it with no problem for MyTV, MyPictures, MyMusic... but no way to do it for MyVideos. If I disable "fanart" in that menu, then it comes up again with default background configured inside StreamedMP editor...

Anyone see the same?

I've seen that while name inside StreamedMP editor is "movie", inside Fanart Handler is called "movies"... May be this is a problem. I've also seen mispelling problems with scorecenter...

I've tried to create movie folder inside Fan Art Skin foler, but it did not the trick...

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi!

With last 1.4.0.2046 I can't see any background fanart in basichome for MyVideos... I can do it with no problem for MyTV, MyPictures, MyMusic... but no way to do it for MyVideos. If I disable "fanart" in that menu, then it comes up again with default background configured inside StreamedMP editor...

Anyone see the same?

I've seen that while name inside StreamedMP editor is "movie", inside Fanart Handler is called "movies"... May be this is a problem. I've also seen mispelling problems with scorecenter...

I've tried to create movie folder inside Fan Art Skin foler, but it did not the trick...

Hi,

Just checked fanart suppied Movie images and all works fine so guess we are looking a configuration issue somewhere.

First point is the the fanart property does not directly relate to the phyical directory, that field is the property names as used by fanart handler eg. #fanarthandler.movie.backdrop1.any - the editor uses the FH property not the directory name.

The first thing to check is that there are multiple images ..\Thumbs\Skin Fanart\movies folders and that fanart handler is seeing them, this can be checked from within the fanart handler configuration (check the guide UserGuide - fanart-handler - Enable Music Fanart. - Project Hosting on Google Code if not already done so).

If you have multiple images and fanart handler (Video Fanart Tab->Manage Fanart tab) list them then will need the log files and a copy of your usermenuprofile.xml to try and track the problems further.

Thx

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. Fanart Handler is seeing my to backgrounds, so I'll post usermenuprofile.xml and a log in a few hours (now I must gooo!!!).

What log do you need? mediaportal, error, fanarthandler logs are enough?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Ok. Fanart Handler is seeing my to backgrounds, so I'll post usermenuprofile.xml and a log in a few hours (now I must gooo!!!).

What log do you need? mediaportal, error, fanarthandler logs are enough?

Might be best to zip the lot and post them.

thx

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ok. Here you have all log files that I've seen activity from. I've done:

- Start MediaPortal. TV is default item un basichome.
    - Scroll down once, till MyVideos.
    - Close MediaPortal.

Yoy can find also usermenuprofile.xml inside the package.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• NoFanArt_MyVideos.rar
      7.7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Probably unrelated, but noticed there was a problem with the StreamedMP Spanish translation. Here is a fixed version.

Attachments

• es.xml
      5.4 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Ok. Here you have all log files that I've seen activity from. I've done:

- Start MediaPortal. TV is default item un basichome.
    - Scroll down once, till MyVideos.
    - Close MediaPortal.

Yoy can find also usermenuprofile.xml inside the package.

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Well there is nothing in the logs and when I build a menu using your usemenuprofile all works fine.

Only other thing I can think of is the image sizes, within Fanart Handler config under general options you can set the minium resolution for all fanart. Check this setting against the actual sizes of the images - I got caught out by setting the min to 1280x720 but some of the images from htbackdrops were 1279x720 so did not display.

thx

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    :sorry:

You were totally right... My two backgrounds didn't meet fanart minimun size requirements... I didn't see that because I was sure they did, so I didn't see it... :(

At least you found something wrong in spanish translation... :)

Thanks so much both. You're doing awesome work with this skin.

bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom