Fanart Handler Plugin v3.0.9.000 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Btw. my test machine does not have TvSeries on it.

One last remark: My Config takes ages to load now, could this be your plugin?

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, was not you that caused the delay, I had been helping a user with x10 remote and don't have the HW. Need to unsinstall again.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

First Release Candidate of FanartHandler (version 3.0.1.000) is now available. Do NOT install this on your production system as it will make big updates to the existing FanartHandler files and database.

Please note that this version will;
    1. Create a ZIP file ("\Skin FanArt\Backup\oldfanart.zip") that contains all your scraped images ("\Skin FanArt\Scraper\music").
    2. Delete all your scraped images ("\Skin FanArt\Scraper\music").
    3. Rename your existing fanarthandler.db3 database to _old and then copy a new database.

So, if you have a test system and want to help me by testing and reporting any issue on this Beta I would be very gratefull.

Download link.

Thanks to everyone that have tested and reported in this thread.

best regards
    cul8er

Last edited:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Fanart Handler version 3.0.4 is now officially released. This is a rewritten version of fanart handler. It is backward compatible in the sense that no skin modifications is required.

Please note that this version will;
    1. Move all your scraped images from "\Skin FanArt\Scraper\music" to "\Skin FanArt\Backup304".
    2. Rename your existing fanarthandler.db3 database to _old and then copy a new database.

On first run a full fanart scrape will be initiated.

Please report any issues in this thread.

Please see first post in this thread for link to this new version.

Downgrade from this new version to previous version;
    If you like to downgrade from this new version to the previous Fanart Handler version you had installed you can follow these steps;
    • Delete all fanart in the "\Skin FanArt\Scraper\music" folder (make sure that you have your old fanart in the backup folder first).
    • Copy all fanart from the "\Skin FanArt\Backup304" folder to "\Skin FanArt\Scraper\music".
    • Rename fanarthandler.db3_old to fanarthandler.db3 (in the MP database folder)
    best regards
    cul8er

Last edited:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Fanart Handler version 3.0.5 is now released.

This version adds one thing;
    • Added support for LatestMediaHandler plugin version 1.5.3.4. Provides fanart for latest myvideos.
    best regards
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi cul8er , thank you for all the updates for LMH & FH plugins. (y)

Abut FH V3.0.5 , Do this version update to work with myvideos 1.3.0 ? (i mean fanart posh to myvideo 1.3.0 , not to LMH plugin witch work great)
    i did not test yet ... just as i work with Deda on myvidoes 1.3.0 (before mp1.3.0.A was out..) we use Deda version (witch he mod a little to work with new myvidoes version) and i still use that version ...

so before i start testing .. just wonder if last version 3.0.5 are update for that ? too ..

thanks,

Edit : by the way the title in first post say : ..... v3.0.4 .... need to be v3.0.5 ... ;)

Last edited:

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Fanart Handler version 3.0.6 is now released.

This version adds one thing;
    • Improved import of local fanart
    • Added support for MyVideos new video event (thanks Deda)
    best regards
    cul8er

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I would like to report a bug with version 3.0.6. Steps to reproduce the problem surely:

1) Download the information (and fanart) of a movie with the sign "-" in the title (eg Spider-man)

2) The fanart will flash (if you chose to use a single fanart) otherwise change fanart flashing about every second.

I'm on MP 1.2.1.

Bye,

Marco

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I would like to report a bug with version 3.0.6. Steps to reproduce the problem surely:

1) Download the information (and fanart) of a movie with the sign "-" in the title (eg Spider-man)

2) The fanart will flash (if you chose to use a single fanart) otherwise change fanart flashing about every second.

I'm on MP 1.2.1.

Bye,

Marco

The bug is visible on Black Glass Nova. The bug does not show using and old 2.x version of the plugin.

Thanks

Tgx

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I'm on MP 1.2.1.

Bye,

Marco
    Hi,

I don't understand where you see this? In what plugin? Or is it in basichome with random images or when latest fanart is selected. Do you see any errors in fanarthandler.log?

cheers
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom