Fanart Handler Plugin v3.0.9.000 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Sorry guys, for not contributing to the topic. I will try to catch up this weekend

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, decided to give the fully working version FanartHandler-4.0.0.41.MPE1 to you all to test ;)
    It even works perfect with TuneIn (ex Radiotime) when playing a radio webstream that shows proper artist info, so the respective fanart is shown ;)

Attachments

• FanartHandler-4.0.0.41.MPE1
      4.1 MB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I didn't see any error when I rebuilt my music library a couple of weeks back.
    The error occurs if the configurator click Start Scaper ... The tab with music fanart.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Best thing to do is just release that version (NOT the test version FanartHandler-4.0.0.42.MPE1, which has the same bug as the one from ajs above!!!!)
    Because I compiled from sources which I have given here, and in them the error I could not fix. Not enough knowledge of C# (yesterday I only saw it for the language) and time.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Your FH misses the main part for videos, scorecenter etc.:and the options to manage the Fanart
    Not shows a list of thumbnails by category, they now have.
    __FAH001.png __FAH002.png __FAH003.png __FAH004.png __FAH005.png __FAH006.png __FAH007.png
    Error after starting sсraper (press button Start scraper) for Music remained.
    __FAH008.png

Fix TuneIn (Radiotime) support.

Attachments

• FanartHandler-ajs-Beta.zip
      250.8 KB
    Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, maybe I wasn´t clear enough in my statements above;) The FH I attached is working perfect, so no need for a new one (at least at the moment) ;) - but nice seeing that you are caring about (y)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, decided to give the fully working version FanartHandler-4.0.0.41.MPE1 to you all to test
    The FH I attached is working perfect,
    Not here:
    Code:
    14-Nov-2014 11:49:25  Info [     DatabaseManager]: NowPlayingScrape is starting for artist Anouk. 
    14-Nov-2014 11:49:46 Error [             Scraper]: getImages: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 188.138.90.170:80
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
       at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
       at FanartHandler.Scraper.GetImages(String artist, Int32 iMax, DatabaseManager dbm, Boolean reportProgress, Boolean doTriggerRefresh, Boolean externalAccess) 
    14-Nov-2014 11:49:48  Info [     DatabaseManager]: NowPlayingScrape is done. 
    14-Nov-2014 11:50:46  Info [       FanartHandler]: Fanart Handler is stopped.

I've deleted & recreated my Music dB, i cleared all music thumbs and deleted all Fanart from the \thumbs\Skin Fanart\....\music folders en deleted the old FanartHandler database.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom