Fanart Handler Plugin v3.0.9.000 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Well, maybe I wasn´t clear enough in my statements above The FH I attached is working perfect, so no need for a new one (at least at the moment) - but nice seeing that you are caring about
    I do not know what changed in the plugin, but your version (4.0) is based on version 1.x. What I am now trying to change, based on version 3.x (the decompiled by @yoavain , source code).[DOUBLEPOST=1415966744][/DOUBLEPOST]Fix TuneIn (Radiotime) support - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...plugin-v3-0-9-000.107478/page-20#post-1110071

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank god I am cycling myPictures fanart instead of Music fanart when I am listening to Music/RadioTime. ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I am listening to Music/RadioTime.
    :D
    __RT002.png

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's what I did and no error.
    Same here, no error, but a few seconds after i hit that button, the process is ended, and i can click that button again.
    But nothing is scraped.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The grid error on decompiled source happen randomly from that i remember :)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A little bit OT: we have a couple of inconsistencies when it comes to artwork. Several tools exist that work independently of each other and often do download the same information from different sources, which leads to GB of data present on each PC:

MusicInfoHandler
    MepoTools
    Other

Displayed data is governed by FanartHandler - with all known issues, MePo itself for album info and last not least specialized skins to cope with ajs' MePo tools data. The later is probably the most complete set of information.

The current handling is not very efficient in terms of using redundant information, and this only partially. I could think of dropping the MusicInfoHandler as well as FH and use only MePoTools, but unfortunately I then get display gaps elsewhere.

The whole complex would support some redesign.

Last edited:

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Found time to install @catavolt 's 4.0.1 Version now.

First installed over @Sebastiii 's Version, this thre confog errors. Uninstalled everything and wiped the database and the thumbs folder, no more errors in config, no errors in MediaPortal.log, clean initial scrape. And even "music now playing" backdrop is working again properly (last version only showed the standard backdrop).

Thanks a lot, happy that this is getting some love.

But nonetheless, @HTPC_Sourcer is very right with his previous post.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To make it clear: it´s @yoavain ´s version based on @Sebastiii ´s version ;) - THX to both of those brave devs :D (y)
    Yes, as I said, it works perfect in all supported plugins (e.g. TuneIn, Videos, Music, MyFilms(!), NowPlaying etc.).
    For me, this version is OK to be released officially ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom