Fanart Handler Plugin v3.0.9.000 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Right, that was the issue. So it will never work on a fresh system...

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's the FH2 cul8er version. My understanding has been that it's not working out-of-the-box and for this reason Seb patched it. Am I getting something wrong here?
    I compared the file hashes of the repo plugin with the version i'm using, and it's the same.

Sure the official FanartHandler works fine for cycling through fanarts etc, but as far as I know it fails for downloading music fanarts. I don't know if thats true because I am not using this feature myself.
    That might be correct, but not sure about it.
    The solution would be to use the latest MusicInfoHandler for that.

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is MusicInfoHandler maintained now Jameson_uk has retired?

@Holzi Seb's dll works for downloading (at least when I rebuilt my library a week or so ago it did). Last official release doesn't so I guess your statement is correct.

Political discussion aside it sounds like there's more than one very capable dev looking at this now and that's great news!

Thanks guys!

Wo0zy

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @yoavain: As I already stated in our PM with other team members, your (test) version FanartHandler-4.0.0.41.MPE1 works perfect - don´t know what you want to make it even better?
    I added some new music albums yesterday, and the new fanart for that groups was scraped instantly. Same applies to Videos, ScoreCenter, mvCentral - all perfect ;)
    Best thing to do is just release that version (NOT the test version FanartHandler-4.0.0.42.MPE1, which has the same bug as the one from ajs above!!!!)

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    if you can help him this will be great
    - Remove support for Music Video plugin.
    - Add support for mvCentral plugin.
    - Fix Last.FM support for Artists thumbs.
    - Add Last.FM Mega thumbs support for Artists and Albums.
    - Clean all compilation Warnings.

PS: Errors in the configuration could not fix :mad:. My knowledge of C# is missing, code management transfer horrible :censored: Need help ... :coffee: :barefoot:

I do not know enough I have rights to commit to SVN. And I do not know whether to do it. :sleep:

Attachments

• FanartHandler-ajs-Beta.zip
      250.7 KB
    Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It ain´t that easy ;)
    Your FH misses the main part for videos, scorecenter etc.:and the options to manage the Fanart ;)
    FH MTS.JPG

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Your FH misses the main part for videos, scorecenter etc.:and the options to manage the Fanart
    I did not change the settings window. There's everything remained as it was in 3 versions. But after decompiling it is not fully working.
    See - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...plugin-v3-0-9-000.107478/page-14#post-1083905

I didn't see any error when I rebuilt my music library a couple of weeks back. Did it through the configuration too rather than background scraping in MP. This was using latest official release plus Seb's dll(n).

Wo0zy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom