Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (4 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    but you mean
    "Using the names of artists and albums sign "-" is unacceptable. Replace them with a space.
    Ie for the artist In-Grid album Best of 1990-1995 file will be named: In Grid Best of 1990 1995 (1).jpg"
    No! Artist without "-": In Grid, Album without "-": Best of 1990 1995 result file name: In Grid-Best of 1990 1995 (1).jpg
    Sign "-" says the plugin, where the actor, and where the album, and serves as a separator.

Caminante

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In readme
    "Using the names of artists and albums sign "-" is unacceptable. Replace them with a space.
    Ie for the artist In-Grid album Best of 1990-1995 file will be named: In Grid-Best of 1990 1995 (1).jpg"
    but you mean
    Ie for the artist In-Grid album Best of 1990-1995 file will be named: In Grid Best of 1990 1995 (1).jpg"

Thanks

Ah! ok ok, i understand jet, only one '-' is allow
    Thanks

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FanartHandler 4.0.0.92 (Alpha)
    + Added ability to scan folders with music, to search those fanart (mask fanart*.jpg).
    + Added settings to enable this feature, (not in configurator, only in fanarthandler.xml)
    - ScanMusicFoldersForFanart,
    - MusicFoldersArtistAlbumRegex.
    + To start scanning option ScanMusicFoldersForFanart must be True. A MusicFoldersArtistAlbumRegex is not empty and contain the name of group to search for: ?<actor> and ?<album>.
    For Example (from my test config file):
    XML:
        <entry name="ScanMusicFoldersForFanart">True</entry>
        <entry name="MusicFoldersArtistAlbumRegex">\\(?&lt;artist&gt;[^\\]+?)\\(?&lt;album&gt;[^\\]+?)\\[^\\]+?\..+?$</entry>
    + Scanning occurs only at the start of the plugin, and perhaps with a scheduled scan (every 6,12 hours, like as set in the configurator).
    * Fixed regular expressions to handle local files.

Code:
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:03  Info [ FanartHandlerConfig]: Fanart Handler configuration is starting.
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:03  Info [ FanartHandlerConfig]: Fanart Handler version is 4.0.0.92
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:06  Info [               Utils]: Refreshing local fanart for Music (Music folder Album Fanart) is starting.
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:06 Debug [               Utils]: Mediaportal Music folder: D:\Media\Music
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07 Debug [       FanartHandler]: For Artist: [dire straits] Album: [dire straits money for nothing 1988] fanart found: D:\Media\Music\Dire Straits\Dire_Straits-Money_For_Nothing-CD-FLAC-1988-WRE\fanart.jpg
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07  Info [     DatabaseManager]: Importing fanart into fanart handler database (D:\Media\Music\Dire Straits\Dire_Straits-Money_For_Nothing-CD-FLAC-1988-WRE\fanart.jpg).
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07 Debug [       FanartHandler]: For Artist: [kino] Album: [1990 chjornyj al bom] fanart found: D:\Media\Music\Kino\1990 - Chjornyj Al'bom\fanart.jpg
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07  Info [     DatabaseManager]: Importing fanart into fanart handler database (D:\Media\Music\Kino\1990 - Chjornyj Al'bom\fanart.jpg).
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07 Debug [       FanartHandler]: For Artist: [metallica] Album: [master of puppets] fanart found: D:\Media\Music\Metallica\Master Of Puppets\fanart (1).jpg
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07  Info [     DatabaseManager]: Importing fanart into fanart handler database (D:\Media\Music\Metallica\Master Of Puppets\fanart (1).jpg).
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07 Debug [       FanartHandler]: For Artist: [metallica] Album: [master of puppets] fanart found: D:\Media\Music\Metallica\Master Of Puppets\fanart (2).jpg
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07  Info [     DatabaseManager]: Importing fanart into fanart handler database (D:\Media\Music\Metallica\Master Of Puppets\fanart (2).jpg).
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07 Debug [       FanartHandler]: For Artist: [metallica] Album: [master of puppets] fanart found: D:\Media\Music\Metallica\Master Of Puppets\fanart (3).jpg
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07  Info [     DatabaseManager]: Importing fanart into fanart handler database (D:\Media\Music\Metallica\Master Of Puppets\fanart (3).jpg).
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07  Info [               Utils]: Refreshing local fanart for Music (Music folder Album fanart) is done.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418298009][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ah! ok ok, i understand jet, only one '-' is allow
    If more then one '-' the plug-in will take something like this:
    for In-Grid-The Best of 1998-1990 (1).jpg - Artist In Album Grid-The Best of 1998-1990 :coffee:
    Well and accordingly did not show for the artist In-Grid.

Attachments

• FanartHandler.4.0.0.92.Alpha.zip
      295.7 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    PS: Regular expression, it is necessary to make yourself, for your organization directory. And do not forget that if the regular expression will return the name of the album type: 1998 Album, then when playing this album, this fanart will not be shown.

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks! Will try this when I have the time (probably not before the weekend).

One question: Does this work on artist basis also? I mean if I have the fanart in the artist folder and leave the ?<album> out of the RegEx.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    One question: Does this work on artist basis also? I mean if I have the fanart in the artist folder and leave the ?<album> out of the RegEx.
    For an artist regular expression must return a value Artist name for the tag <artist>, and a null value for the tag <album>.
    Like:
    Code:
    11-Dec-2014 13:29:07 Debug [       FanartHandler]: For Artist: [kino] Album: [] fanart found: D:\Media\Music\Kino\fanart.jpg

PS: My regular expression for this is not appropriate.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    hi, my FanartHandler not update the music fanart, what I did wrong?
    Old FanartHandler:
    Code:
    11-Dec-2014 20:04:10  Info [ FanartHandlerConfig]: Fanart Handler version is 3.1.0.0
    Not support new Library:
    Code:
    11-Dec-2014 20:04:40 Error [  ScraperThumbWorker]: OnDoWork: System.TypeLoadException: Impossibile caricare il tipo 'MediaPortal.Music.Database.AudioscrobblerBase' dall'assembly 'Databases, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
       in FanartHandler.DatabaseManager.InitialThumbScrape(Boolean onlyMissing)
       in FanartHandler.ScraperThumbWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
    Here I can not help you. Something I can help with the plugin version 4.x.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FanartHandler 4.0.0.98 (Alpha)
    * Replaced string Boolean variables to Boolean. Must work faster. :D
    * FanartHandler.xml - updated. At the start, must be renewed automatically. But it is better to check the settings. :whistle:
    We need to check all the modes, I could break. :coffee:

FanartHandler 4.0.0.99 (Alpha)
    + Add support for Fanart.TV Personal API key.
    + Add settings to FanartHandler.xml - FanartTVPersonalAPIKey
    XML:
    <entry name="FanartTVPersonalAPIKey"></entry>

Personal API keys
    We have a new feature called personal API keys, these are used in conjunction with the API key you registered for your app, the difference is a users personal API key can be sent as well.

You should encourage your users to generate personal API keys at https://fanart.tv/get-an-api-key/ as requests to the API without a personal API key return results that were approved over 7 days ago, with a personal API key that drops to around 48 hours and if the user is also a VIP member that will further drop to around 10 minutes.

In comparison, calls to the v2 API return results that are 14 days or older.

@yoavain If this build is working properly, possible to make it stable, and let's make the installer to load in the media portals.

Attachments

• FanartHandler.4.0.0.99.Alpha.zip
      296.4 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom