Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (2 Viewers)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Simply download the file that ajs is offering, open the zip and move it into the C:\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal/plugins/process folder in your Windows Directory to replace the existing one. (Maybe it's \plugins\Windows - just ool for fanarthandler.dll)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @ajs ,

I had an error message with one of your recent Alphas in Connection with Titanius. Your FH was looking for fanart in the folder ...Skin\\Titanius\Themes\User Fanart, however, this folder did not exist and FH terminated with an error. After creating this folder manually, all was working well. You may want to test if any folder that is required by FH actually exists and if not create it.

Regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Your FH was looking for fanart in the folder ...Skin\\Titanius\Themes\User Fanart
    Plug-in on this folder does not know anything, so I do not know :) What says that the log file with the debug information...

Last edited:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello!
    I'm using the Titan Skin files from here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/art-for-titan-zip.158737/ to have Clear/CD Art support for Titan.
    The Art-files need to be stored in specific folders - like for - ClearArt for Music is taken from the Thumbs\ClearArt\Music\
    The "problem" is, that my my files are stored in Thumbs\Music\ClearArt

When I create the directorie Thumbs\ClearArt\Music\ and move my files there --> they are shown in Titan skin and I really like it (y)(y)(y) but fanart Handler Starts to scrape from new and saves all files in Thumbs\Music\ClearArt ...

So the question is: How can I tell FanartHandler to download (new) files to Thumbs\ClearArt\Music\ and Thumbs\CdArt\Music\ (It's the same for Movie / MovingPictures)

Maybe I'm blind but I can't find it...o_O:(:sick:
    Thankful for any help

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    So the question is: How can I tell FanartHandler to download (new) files to Thumbs\ClearArt\Music\ and Thumbs\CdArt\Music\ (It's the same for Movie / MovingPictures)
    In Thumbs\Music\ClearArt folder, downloads files plugin MIH. Fanart Handler if and loads, it is only in that in which there is at least one picture. In the log with debug information, that's all you can see. For movies FH did not know how to download anything. You have probably installed DVDArt plugin.[DOUBLEPOST=1418486444][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm using the Titan Skin files from here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/art-for-titan-zip.158737/ to have Clear/CD Art support for Titan.
    It is better to use the theme, as for me.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sorry ajs - you are absolutly right - MIH was downloading Art in my case... So I think I will turn it of and use your MePoTools :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom