Fanart is not being displayed anymore after upgrade of MediaPortal/Patch (1 Viewer)

Wolen

Portal Pro
May 27, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Just installed patch to bring StreamMP to version 1.4.3.2245, and upgraded to MP version 1.1.2, now fanart isn't working in the basichome screen anymore. All I'm getting is a black screen.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: StreamedMP Patches

Just installed patch to bring StreamMP to version 1.4.3.2245, and upgraded to MP version 1.1.2, now fanart isn't working in the basichome screen anymore. All I'm getting is a black screen.

Hi,

Can you please provide your a zip file of all your logs and a copy of your usermenuprofile.xml (..\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) please, this will allow us to hopfully find the issue.

Thx

Wolen

Portal Pro
May 27, 2008
Home Country
Re: StreamedMP Patches

Here are the logs.... thanks in advanced
:D

Attachments

• usermenuprofile.xml
    22.3 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I noticed you upgraded to Fanart Handler 2.2.2, did you check that your images are in the correct spot now after upgrade of Fanart Handler?

Our BasicHome generator does support 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 paths but its possible that your images are not in the correct spot anymore...can you double check this please.

Also double check the properties in Basichome editor, esp the 'UserDef' and 'Scaper' folders match up correctly e.g. in your usermenu I see that you are using userdefined movies folder for backdrops which is located:
    Code:
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Skin FanArt\UserDef\movies
    Do your images exist in that folder?

Wolen

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2008
    Home Country
    It seems like Fanart newest release changed the paths of the fanarts, but the newest upgrade of StreamMP has fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom