[FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    this sdk is only for the (twinhan) mantis based PCI products, but IMO not for the USB CI.

So I'm afraid we can't do anything for USB CI :(

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got a mail from Terratec...

The vending of the CI-Module inclusive the development is stopped for these modules!

The reason is, that Terratec couldn' get it work properly! Sorry for that message!

A SDK of these module doesn't exist anymore!

Franky

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2005
    ITALY
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    the USB Ci terratec is working perfectly with dvbviewer, can somebody understand how? I prefer MP so can be nice to use it in Mp.

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I read, that if you are disabling the powermanagment of the cpu in windows the USB-CI is working perfekly but the clock of the cpu isn't changed anymore... So for me, this isn't a solution, if I'm getting higher power loss...

adams79

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2008
    CI Menu can't get focus

Hello,
    i'm using mp 1.1.0 beta and the cam menu is working perfectly (on b3w) if I recall it from within the menu during live tv... If the menu popup itself (for example when i try to tune on a scrambled channel and the menu say me "to buy this event...") i'm not be able to select and to close it I need to close mediaportal itself....
    Another question: if i need to buy an event that is encrypted, how can I made this? (when I tune to channel Mediaportal say me that the channel i sencrypted...)

Thank you

Coen

Portal Member
    December 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi all KNC1 MediaPortal users,

I have just uploaded public test version with my changes to KNC1 CI handling:
    - TvServer Plugin to access CI menu
    - TvFullscreen extended to access CI menu on supported cards

So your feedback is welcome :)

Morpheus_xx
    Hi,

I'm using an KNC1 (DVB-S+) with Cam/CI (which I is not functioning within MP). So I'm really interested in using (and testing) this plugin. But (this may sound stupid) where can I download it?

Gr. Coen

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...)

this plugin no longer exists standalone, because the features are now fully integrated in MP/TV server.

my KNC1 + CAM just works fine, so if you have issues, best would be to start a bug report thread with full logs

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi morpheus_xx,

is this issue on your todo-list? It's still not working with the latest svn snapshot.

If you need any more info/logs/tests I'd be glad to help!

thx

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom