[FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARE2

Portal Pro
May 9, 2008
Germany
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi morpheus_xx,

I've got a new WinTV-CI Module with latest drivers from Hauppauge and latest MP-SVN (black christmas edition) and I can choose my HVR4000 in the "WinTV-CI" tab for decoding, then the Server is restarted and when I take a look again on that Tab the field is empty? Shall that be this way? Or should there be my previously chosen card shown?

Furhtermore I can see the CI-Menu in the server config, but theres nothing in the list? And when I click the "open" button nothing happens... a bug, or does this menu not work with the WinTV-CI or maybe my cam?

By the way, I've got a Technicrypt CX CAM and a valid polish provider smartcard (TNK - telewizjanakarte) inserted.

I'm right now at work but if you need logs just tell me then I'll provide them as soon as possible :)!

:D & Regards
ARE2

ARE2

Portal Pro
May 9, 2008
Germany
Home Country
Poland Poland
Hi morpheus_xx,

I've got a new WinTV-CI Module with latest drivers from Hauppauge and latest MP-SVN (black christmas edition) and I can choose my HVR4000 in the "WinTV-CI" tab for decoding, then the Server is restarted and when I take a look again on that Tab the field is empty? Shall that be this way? Or should there be my previously chosen card shown?

Furhtermore I can see the CI-Menu in the server config, but theres nothing in the list? And when I click the "open" button nothing happens... a bug, or does this menu not work with the WinTV-CI or maybe my cam?

By the way, I've got a Technicrypt CX CAM and a valid polish provider smartcard (TNK - telewizjanakarte) inserted.

I'm right now at work but if you need logs just tell me then I'll provide them as soon as possible :)!

:D & Regards
ARE2

Hej,

Problem solved with latest SVN! CI Menu with WinTV-CI works now on my side :D

:D
ARE2

chribe

Portal Member
December 2, 2009
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Alphacrypt TC in Technisat Skystar HD2?

Hi

I've two Technisat Skystar HD2 in our Server and an Alphacrypt TC with SFDRS (Swiss) Card. All works well but i cannot use the CI menu, the CI doesn't even show up. Still i can tune to all the SFDRS channels in that transponder simultaneously.

This is both the same in MP1.1beta and MP1.0.2 Stable. In 1.0.2 i have problems tuning to HD Suisse some times, but it works when first tuning to SF1, which is an SD channel in the same transponder. When trying to watch HD Suisse on another client, sound vanishes on one Client, but video stays there.

Quite nasty... is full support for Alphacrypt modules planned or already realized in the 1.1 Stable Release? I see only support for Astoncrypt2.

Looking forward to MP1.1 Stable...

Christian

Coen

Portal Member
December 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: AW: [FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...)

this plugin no longer exists standalone, because the features are now fully integrated in MP/TV server.

my KNC1 + CAM just works fine, so if you have issues, best would be to start a bug report thread with full logs

Hi Morpheus_xx.

Can it be that support for KNC1 is only for the DVB-C and not for DVB-S? Since you developed on DVB-C, is it also tested on DVB-S?

Whatever I try (reinstall, Windows XPsp3, Windows 7, etc), I cannot get this card working with CI within MP. I haven't got the CI-menu and it seems it can't access the CAM/CI altough it shows otherwise in the tswriter logs.
I'm happy to start a bug report thread but so far I'm not sure if there are any users of DVB-S out there accessing scrambled channels? Have you had any reactions from DVB-S users?

Cheers, Coen

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...)

I think KayDiefenthal is KNC1 DVB-S cards running successful. Also it should be fine, as the KNC API should work for all.

two questions:
    altough it shows otherwise in the tswriter logs.
    - KNC1 support doesn't log into tswriter.log, but into tv.log --> are you running latest MP beta+ svn snapshot?
    - Logfiles ?

Coen

Portal Member
    December 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: [FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...)

Now this is interesting. I allways assumed that KNC-CI support was incorporated in the stable version. :oops:
    Apparantly not (although the information is a bit confusing: TV-Server/tvcards - MediaPortal Manual Documentation ).

At this moment I just had time to install the latest build of TV-Server and indeed, there's the CI-menu and I can preview the scrambled channels :D
    So I guess that with these beta-versions, and even better, the oncoming 1.1 stable version this problem for me is solved.
    If not, I'll be back with the logs.
    So Morpheus_xx, thanks I'm in a happier mode now.:)

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

with latest SVN24923 I lost the menu:mad:!? When I press the open button nothing happens, will post logs later when I'm back home.

Regards
    ARE2

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

with latest SVN24923 I lost the menu:mad:!? When I press the open button nothing happens, will post logs later when I'm back home.

Regards
    ARE2

Some days passed now, sorry but had not the time to post the promissed logs, and now I've got even the latest SVN release, but guess no CI-Menu :(

Logs: View attachment 55176

Regards
    ARE2

Zeoch

Portal Member
    October 3, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I installed Win7 and MP RC1 and now I am not able to access the CI Menu. In the alpha version the CI menu was accessable.
    My card is a Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD CI with the 1.1.1.501 driver. Card is running well but CI menu is not working in MP and in the TV server config. Logs are attached.

Any chance to fix this?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: [FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...)

Hello,

I installed Win7 and MP RC1 and now I am not able to access the CI Menu. In the alpha version the CI menu was accessable.
    My card is a Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD CI with the 1.1.1.501 driver. Card is running well but CI menu is not working in MP and in the TV server config. Logs are attached.

Any chance to fix this?

your log is confusing: the entercimenu succeeds once, than 1.5 sec later it fails.
    Code:
    2010-03-16 09:44:12.039626 [TwinHan CiMenuHandler(27)]: MMI State MMI_STATUS_GET_MENU_CLOSED
    [B]2010-03-16 09:44:12.039626 [(9)]: EnterCiMenu called
    2010-03-16 09:44:12.039626 [(9)]: TwinHan: enter CI menu successful
    [/B]2010-03-16 09:44:12.554427 [TwinHan CiMenuHandler(27)]: MMI State MMI_STATUS_GET_MENU_CLOSED
    2010-03-16 09:44:13.069228 [TwinHan CiMenuHandler(27)]: MMI State MMI_STATUS_GET_MENU_CLOSED
    2010-03-16 09:44:13.584029 [TwinHan CiMenuHandler(27)]: MMI State MMI_STATUS_GET_MENU_CLOSED
    2010-03-16 09:44:13.896029 [(9)]: TvController: EnableCiMenuHandler called
    2010-03-16 09:44:13.896029 [(9)]: Twinhan: registering ci callbacks
    2010-03-16 09:44:13.896029 [(9)]: TvController: SetCiMenuHandler: result True
    [B]2010-03-16 09:44:13.896029 [(9)]: EnterCiMenu called
    2010-03-16 09:44:13.896029 [(9)]: TwinHan: enter CI menu failed 0x8007001F
    [/B]

Looks like bad timing. Are you able to reproduce this issue every time?

Please try following:
    - stop tvservice
    - run setuptv, starting the tvservice
    - enter the ci menu from card section

--> does this work?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom