[FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeoch

Portal Member
October 3, 2009
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: Re: [FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...

--> does this work?
I am sorry but it doesn't work. It tried it 4 times:
I disabled TVservice in the Windows service window; started "TV-Server Configuration" wich ask me to start the TVservice; after clicking yes I switched immediately to "TV servers" -> "MY IP" -> "DVB-C Cinergy C PCI" -> "CI Menu" -> "Open Menu" but it doesn't open the menu.
MP runs in Win7 Ultimate 64bit

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...)

- is it also reproducable after a PC reboot?
    - did it work for your before
    - did you change driver, operating system, ... in the meantime ?
    - does it work when you: stop tvservice, disable+enable your tvcard in windows device manager?

I asking this only, because this code part has not changed...

(please also add logs after you tried)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

i have many trouble with RC 1 and my Technotrend budget 3200+CI Interface on Sky Hd Channels.

after Resume i have many times "No Signal" and if i restart TvService.exe i have PopUp with "Ein schwerer fehler ist aufgetreten" in MP.

here are my Logs and i wondering about this Message?

2010-03-18 17:16:40.327963 [(25)]: unable to connect transport information filter
    2010-03-18 17:16:40.374763 [(25)]: dvb: could not get IBDA_Topology from tuner

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

your error messages are pointing to driver issues. it means that the tuner filter in graph is not usable anymore...

have you changed your driver recently? I'm on 5.0.1.8 which is fine for quite a long time for me.

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hm,i used this officiel 5.0.2.1 beta from Technotrend Site. Ok i can changed to the older Version and test this.

Zeoch

Portal Member
    October 3, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: [FEATURE] CI menu support for TvServer (DE, KNC1, Technotrend, TwinHan...)

- is it also reproducable after a PC reboot?
    - did it work for your before
    - did you change driver, operating system, ... in the meantime ?
    - does it work when you: stop tvservice, disable+enable your tvcard in windows device manager?

I asking this only, because this code part has not changed...

(please also add logs after you tried)
    - Yes it is reproducable after reboots and I never tried it before because this is a new card. I had a KNC before which shows the CAM menu but it had to much judder (ruckler) with it. So I changed to the Terratec card.
    - I changed now from Win7 to WinXP and I am not able to open the menu too. It seems to be a problem of the Card driver. I also tried two different driver and were not able to open the menu.
    - I am sorry but I can not disable my TvCard, please see attached picture.

Thank you for the help

Attachments

• MP1.1RC1_WinXP.jpg
      MP1.1RC1_WinXP.jpg
      9.7 KB

Nickske00

Moderator - Dutch Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 10, 2009
    Sint-Katelijne-Waver
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi, I recently added an hauppauge hvr-4000 and hauppauge wintv-ci module to my setup, but I think mediaportal doesn't find the ci module. I'm trying to watch tv vlaanderen (belgium), I've got an ci module (I think it's mediaguard, standard) and I also have a smartcard. Everything is activated but mediaportal keeps saying the signal is scrambled. Also, when I try to open the ci menu from the tv server config, I doesn't show me anything.

I'm using svn 25430

EDIT: After installing Wintv V7 1.3c from hauppauge, it reinstalled al the hauppauge drivers and now there is a 'WinTV-CI' tab on my tv server page, the only problem I now have is that I can't seem to link it to my tv card there... I select 'Hauppauge WinTV 88x DVB-S/S2 Tuner/Demod' from the list, but when I go back to the tab, it's back on 'MediaPortal IPTV Source filter'

EDIT 2: Everything is working now! :) It seems you can't link the ci module to a tv card that is in a hybrid group.

Zappza

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Can't get this to work with my TechnoTrend CT-3650-CI module and a TechniCrypt CXV CAM.

Anything I can do to add support for this?

Thanks,
    Zappza

Nickske00

Moderator - Dutch Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 10, 2009
    Sint-Katelijne-Waver
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    The ci menu is realy acting weird. I can watch channels that are encrypted at the moment, but I can't see the ci menu from within mediaportal. When I look at the channel info it says 'CI Menu supported: False' and 'Free to air?: False' :s It seems that the setting in the tv server under your tv server 'CI Module' is always resetting itself to 'Mediaportal IPTV Source filter'

Hameno

Portal Member
    January 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

as this is a thread dedicated to cam + knc/mystique i wanted to know if it is normal, that i can only view 1 encrypted channel on the same transponder? in the manual control of tv server the scrambled switched from no to yes when i tune in another channel on the same transponder...

edit: i use an alphacrypt light cam, software version 1.19

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom