Feature request: Covers from Movies and Series in the TV Guide and TV OSD (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i have a feature request.

Is there a way that we can put Covers from Movies and Series in the TV Guide and TV OSD ?

For example i use Kisscon, Kisscon compares the epg datas with the internet db's Tvdb or imdb, moviedb. So there was an exact title, so fanart handler can read this name and can give a image for the textur ? Maybe he can tell it in a lable that this movie or series is on hdd and in the db to ?

For example from Kodi ::

http://www.mce-community.de/forum/i...kisscon-clickfinder-xmltv/page-59#entry413751

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Is there a way that we can put Covers from Movies and Series in the TV Guide and TV OSD
    I do not have TV. I do not know how the information stored there. And what properties are available. If someone tells me, I can try.

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @mm1352000
    i've seen you've added support for further import tags in the xmltv plugin of TVE3.5 last year.
    Will you also add support for program images? In most cases it's just an url to the images.
    I think that would be the first step to get thumbs in the guide.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So kisscon looks on the dbs find the right movie , series and download the images and give links to the images in the tvguide.xml. Maybe we can work with that, or fh can do this to

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    So kisscon looks on the dbs find the right movie , series and download the images and give links to the images in the tvguide.xml.
    Show an example, whether there IMDBID or TVDBID ... Where then store this information in the media portal?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm he stored it in the tvguide.xml and the pictures saved in a folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom