feature request: please allow changing of visual settings made during installation (1 Viewer)

Statick

Portal Pro
December 25, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hey, i really love this skin, but there's aspects of it which make some things really difficult to see on my SD plasma. they're easily fixed with only minor tweaks which are adjustable during installation - things like font size, colour, transparency settings etc. but every time i want to make a minor adjustment to these things, i have to go through the whole reinstallation process again, and it's getting really tedious. i've just reinstalled the skin for the sixth time while i try and get this stuff right. it would make life SOOOO much easier if i could just tweak this stuff in the editor...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: feature request: please allow changing of visual settings made during installatio

Hopefully you were not uninstalling and reinstalling to make those changes because there is a Modify of the setup you can run :)

I know this is tedious, and we are slowly getting all options integrated into the GUI which is IMO is much better than putting them in the BasicHome editor (since it has nothing to do with it). So hold tight, eventually you will be able to set everything ;)

Statick

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: feature request: please allow changing of visual settings made during installatio

great, thanks. yeh i've been doing the "modify" installation. and i've got the skin exactly how i need it now, and it's really great. i love being able to set up the home screen exactly how i want it!

oh, btw, when doing the modify installation, each page that you click through remembers the settings you chose before, except for one - the settings for the music page always reverts to "default".

looking forward to seeing this stuff moved to the GUI. great work on this skin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom