Feature Request: Remote Database and/or Movie List Export (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I had it set at 120 yesterday. but MP was running all day for the most part.

I just set it to 5, I'll try it again.

What should my directory struction look like in the FTP window.

do I need a "/" before the first folder I want it to go into? Do I need a "/" at the end?

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
lets say you have a folder named movies under your root on FTP. that path would be '/movies'

I found the problem. you need to put the dll in the process plugin folder and not the windows plugin folder.

-LRFalk01

Intycast

Portal Pro
March 18, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
rolls1400

I tested your "Movieoutput" software but it doesn´t work on my Vista x64 machine.

There is only a log with errors on drive c:

Die Datei oder Assembly System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.60.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139 oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Es wurde versucht, eine Datei mit einem falschen Format zu laden.-------28.01.2009 11:05:53

Is there a problem with 64-bit?

Sorry for my bad english! :sorry:

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
ugh, LRF - still not working. I'll post the log again later when I turn the HTPC back on.

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
see attached for the new log. looks like it's at least trying to do something this time! haha.

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
LRF, any new updates here for me? haha. I'm clueless as to what's wrong. Interval set to 5 now, btw.

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
LRF, any new updates here for me? haha. I'm clueless as to what's wrong. Interval set to 5 now, btw.

Hey shackrock,

the SQLiteClient error you see over and over again has nothing to do with why you are not getting any xml. I would configure your plugin to save as a local file somewhere to see if it can do that correctly. I am assuming that you are trying to send this to an FTP and your path is wrong.

If you want to the generated file to go to the root of your FTP, this field should be left blank. If however you want this file to go to a directory named 'movies', The path field would be 'movies\' (no quotes of course).

Thanks,
Lucas

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
I'll try it out and see what happens. The path I want it to go to is: thesoundaswordmakes.com/movies/ ...I'll try again! Thanks.

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
I suggest you download FileZilla and connect to your FTP server. I'll bet that is not the path for your FTP. that is your HTTP path. These are very different. Often your FTP will have like an htdoc or something like that which is the root for your HTTP site.

-LRFalk01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom