Fidelity Skin Version 1.3 Ready for Download 30.04.2011 (1 Viewer)

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
hehe, yes it seems my green is a bit yellow. :D
Will make a real green file also then.

Harley :)

oh oh... something tells me that it's going to be "PINK" !

Harley.. let's just leave it as a "unfixable" bug unless you have another set of eyes for verifications.

hehe... btw Thanks Harley

Vff

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Harley,

Just a quick post to say thank you for this skin :D

I've only just discovered it and so far I love it. Clean, professional, intuitive to use and with just the right amount of "flashy" cover art use (IMHO of course :)).

Great job!

Wo0zy

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi Harley,

Not sure if I've discovered a minor bug or if it's something specific to my setup :oops:

When I go to "Scheduled" none of my scheduled TV recordings show up. There's no crash and the context menu works it just doesn't show any programs.

If I launch MP with the default skin, check the schedule then change to Fidelity (from within MP Settings) and go back to the scheduled recordings they sometimes (but not always) show up :confused:.

Do you have any suggestions? I'll have a look through the logs when I get home to see if there's anything obvious.

Thanks,

Wo0zy

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi Harley,

Not sure if I've discovered a minor bug or if it's something specific to my setup :oops:

When I go to "Scheduled" none of my scheduled TV recordings show up. There's no crash and the context menu works it just doesn't show any programs.

If I launch MP with the default skin, check the schedule then change to Fidelity (from within MP Settings) and go back to the scheduled recordings they sometimes (but not always) show up :confused:.

Do you have any suggestions? I'll have a look through the logs when I get home to see if there's anything obvious.

Thanks,

Wo0zy

Hi Harley,

Thought the attached error log may help.

All the best,

Wo0zy

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Harley,

Thanks,

Wo0zy

Hi Harley,

Thought the attached error log may help.

All the best,

Wo0zy

Many thanks, will have a look on it :)

Harley

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi Harley,

Just discovered two more things that may be of interest.

1. In the TV Series plugin, if I leave and episode highlighted for a few seconds the poster vanishes and the highlighted episode loses focus.

2. In the Guide view I can't find a way of changing channel groups (guess this could be intentional or I may have missed something).

Sorry to bring up these minor points but judging from the amount of work you've put onto this skin, I'm guessing detail matters to you.

I've started looking through the xml to see of I can help but with no prior MP skin experience it's taking a while to get up to speed.

As I hope you can tell, I'm still a huge fan of your work and I hope this helps.

All the best,

Wo0zy

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Re: Fidelity Skin Version 1.3 Ready for Download 30.04.2011

Hi Harley,

1. In the TV Series plugin, if I leave and episode highlighted for a few seconds the poster vanishes and the highlighted episode loses focus.

2. In the Guide view I can't find a way of changing channel groups (guess this could be intentional or I may have missed something).

i can confirm this

Pletskop

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Re: AW: Re: Fidelity Skin Version 1.3 Ready for Download 30.04.2011

Hi Harley,

Any plans to support SubCentral?
    I installed v1.1.0MP12 recently and when I fire up the plugin, it tells me that it couldn't load the skin file for subcentral.
    Am I missing something here?

Peter :confused:

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi Harley,

I think I've discovered a few problems with the "videos" view (sorry).

1. Fanart only appears in "Share" view not "Title" view.

2. When viewing movie details there doesn't appear to be a way to cycle through available cover art.

3. Again in movie details, if you refresh the details, the list of matched titles overlays in the centre of the screen with a transparent background making the list very difficult to read.

As alway, I hope this helps.

All the best,

Wo0zy

Edit. Fix for item 1 attached.

Edit 2. Regarding Item 2. The transport controls are there. Press up and you can cycle through. There's just no indication that you have selected the item :)

Attachments

• myvideoTitle.xml
      19.8 KB

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Fidelity Skin Version 1.3 Ready for Download 30.04.2011

2. When viewing movie details there doesn't appear to be a way to cycle through available cover art.

3. Again in movie details, if you refresh the details, the list of matched titles overlays in the centre of the screen with a transparent background making the list very difficult to read.

Hey Wo0zy, hey Harley

2. View attachment DialogVideoInfo.xml

3. View attachment 84217

bye
    pünktchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom