Fidelity Skin Version 1.3 Ready for Download 30.04.2011 (1 Viewer)

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Re: Fidelity Skin Version 1.3 Ready for Download 30.04.2011

2. When viewing movie details there doesn't appear to be a way to cycle through available cover art.

3. Again in movie details, if you refresh the details, the list of matched titles overlays in the centre of the screen with a transparent background making the list very difficult to read.

Hey Wo0zy, hey Harley

2. View attachment 84216

3. View attachment 84217

bye
    pünktchen

Thanks pűnktchen:D

I was going to work on those later today. You've saved me the job mate. :D

All the best,

Wo0zy

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hey Pűnktchen,(sorry for the accent over the "u". That's the best my phone can do :oops:).

Your patched files work a treat :D

I've got two small (related) issues left which I'm looking in to but hell, if I post them you may fix them before I've even opened up the code :D

1. From videos (title) view, move to TV Series (from the context menu). You'll see the last selected title in videos appears in the TV Series view. Will post a screenshot later when I get to the PC but you should see what I mean.

2. Again in videos (only tested title view so far), I'm not seeing the cool coverart overlay in coverflow view. It appear just fine in filmstrip view. Oddly, I have one title that will only display the overlay cover in coverflow but that title only offers a couple of cover options (compared the huge number offered for other movies). I'm wondering if this is a simple size/positioning issue? If I delete the cover for a title, the blank overlay seems correct.

Will hopefully get to look at this later but if you or Harley get a chance then..... Awesome!

Thanks again for the others fixes :D

All the best,

Wo0zy

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hey Pűnktchen,(sorry for the accent over the "u". That's the best my phone can do :oops:).

Your patched files work a treat :D

I've got two small (related) issues left which I'm looking in to but hell, if I post them you may fix them before I've even opened up the code :D

1. From videos (title) view, move to TV Series (from the context menu). You'll see the last selected title in videos appears in the TV Series view. Will post a screenshot later when I get to the PC but you should see what I mean.

2. Again in videos (only tested title view so far), I'm not seeing the cool coverart overlay in coverflow view. It appear just fine in filmstrip view. Oddly, I have one title that will only display the overlay cover in coverflow but that title only offers a couple of cover options (compared the huge number offered for other movies). I'm wondering if this is a simple size/positioning issue? If I delete the cover for a title, the blank overlay seems correct.

Will hopefully get to look at this later but if you or Harley get a chance then..... Awesome!

Thanks again for the others fixes :D

All the best,

Wo0zy

Hey guys,

God knows what was wrong with my one random title but the fix for issue 2 (above) is attached for both title and share view.

Not sure I've got the width quite right but it's the best value I could find.

Regarding issue 1, I'm really not sure what's going on there. I've temporarily removed the option from my config pending expert advice :).

@ Harley,

Hope everything's Ok mate.

All the best,

Wo0zy

Attachments

• common.facade.video.xml
      19.4 KB
    • common.facade.video.Title.xml
      19.4 KB

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hmmm. I'm getting some odd behaviour in the TV Series screens in addition to the above post :confused:

In poster layout, my covers keep vanishing but they're there in "filmstrip" and "coverflow" layouts.

Also, fanart vanishes in poster view but is visible in all other layouts.

I need to investigate further but any suggestions would be very welcome.

All the best,

Wo0zy

Edit. Updated to latest TV Series release and everything seems OK now. Still no fanart in post view but I'm guessing that's deliberate :)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Fidelity Skin Version 1.3 Ready for Download 30.04.2011

Hey Wo0zy,

you don't like the rounded covers in coverflow-view ;)
    I guess I've just forgotten to change it to the style of MovingPictures, TVSeries and Showtimes...

The problem you've mentioned when switching from Video to TVSeries is only in coverflow but also when you go to MovingPictures or Showtimes.
    I've attached the fixes in my thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/fidelity-527/fidelity-1-3-mod-puenktchen-97397/#post754354

:D
    pünktchen

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks mate. Nice fix. I'd never have found that! :D

Attention to detail is one of the things that attracted me to fidelity in the first place :D and besides, Harley's cover overlay is the coolest I've seen:cool:

If we could get a little "depth" to non-focused covers in coverflow it would look awesome! Maybe I'll fire up photoshop or (more than likely) Gimp ;).

All the best,

Wo0zy

davez

April 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi I the love the look of this skin - great work!

One issue I am finding is that most over my music art is not being displayed when scrolling through my music files - some does show, but most does not.

Is this an issue for anyone else?

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi I the love the look of this skin - great work!

One issue I am finding is that most over my music art is not being displayed when scrolling through my music files - some does show, but most does not.

Is this an issue for anyone else?

Hi davez,

Not an issue for me.

Can you provide a few details about your music library?

I assume you don't have any issues when using the default skin?

All the best,

Mick

davez

April 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi Mick, no I have had no issues with the default or other skins I have tried so far, Nova/aMPed.

My mp3 music database is arranged with a Artist folder then Album folders beneath - there is a general Artist .jpg housed with the Album folders & an Album .jpg within each Album folder - so when scrolling through the artists you would normally see a pic of the band & then when selecting an album, you see a pic of the album.

I can live without it & have no other issues with Fidelity when viewing movie fanart etc & love the look of it, easily my fav mp skin, but a fair bit or work went into getting my music database setup properly & I do enjoy looking at the fruits of my labour;)

Thanks
    Dave

oddan

Portal Member
    August 9, 2009
    Hi

I just installed newest mediaportal 1.1.3.0 and latest Fidelity skin 1.3.0.0 and my problem is when I start mediaportal a red screen popsup telling me the fidelity skin is not supported. The skin works anyway its just that message when I start mediaportal.

Is there some way to get rid of the anoying red screen or is there an update of fidelity coming soon whos compatible with the newest mediaportal ?

By the way, a very nice skin. Thank you for your work.
    Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom