Fidelity Skin Version 1.4 is online !! 6.10.2011 (1 Viewer)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi regurge, these icons are in the settings screen. What do you mean when you say how can I use them? Do you want to use them for your basic home screen?

yes, i want to use it in the basic home :)

redeye19987

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2009
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Currently these are all one image in the settings screen. I will see if I can separate them for you to use as basic home icons instead. Hope Harley doesn't mind? I guess they are still his images though.

Spooty

March 4, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Beautiful Skin. Will there ever be support for the Netflix extension?

redeye19987

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2009
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Spooty,
    I don't use the Netflix plugin though I did download it to see if I could put something together for you however it seems that it requires you to log in to netflix otherwise MP won't start. It is a bit hard to create the skin files if I can't see the result. Hopefully someone that uses this plugin will be able to help you out?

Spooty

March 4, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Spooty,
    I don't use the Netflix plugin though I did download it to see if I could put something together for you however it seems that it requires you to log in to netflix otherwise MP won't start. It is a bit hard to create the skin files if I can't see the result. Hopefully someone that uses this plugin will be able to help you out?

That would be nice and thanks for the effort redeye. My wife is a big fan of Netflix and I have to switch the skin every time she wants to use it. The other plugin that I would love to see support for is Pandora. It's another plugin that requires a login, but that one is free. Thanks to any and all in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
    I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
    Replies
    Views
    Not to be that guy, but one last minor issue... I got EPG-Buddy set up and running on it's new machine, but when mapping guide channels to database channels in EPGB, there is one channel name that is in the MP database but is not in the drop-down box in EPGB. The channel is correct in TV server, and it works there. I even looked at...
    Not to be that guy, but one last minor issue... I got EPG-Buddy set up and running on it's new machine, but when mapping guide...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hallo! Many thanks!!!! I was thinking about changing to MePo 1.3 - but i think i don´t like Titan! Now i can update!!!
    Hallo! Many thanks!!!! I was thinking about changing to MePo 1.3 - but i think i don´t like Titan! Now i can update!!!
    Hi All, I have put together a new version of the Fidelity skin that now supports MediaPortal 1.3 versions. Please note that this...
    Replies
    Views
    I've noticed some mistakes still, but family and F1 race in Azerbaijan is more important to me this weekend, so I'll get to IMDb+ eventually :whistle:
    I've noticed some mistakes still, but family and F1 race in Azerbaijan is more important to me this weekend, so I'll get to IMDb+...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    ZDF Mediatek Live:- Only Arte works, all the others say "Unable to Play. No URL" it has been that way for ages. I posted here some while back. Catchup content seems to be OK. Can we ever expect to see fixes for OV, BBC2 Live died recently too.:(
    ZDF Mediatek Live:- Only Arte works, all the others say "Unable to Play. No URL" it has been that way for ages. I posted here some...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom