Fidelity Skin Version 1.4 is online !! 6.10.2011 (1 Viewer)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi regurge, these icons are in the settings screen. What do you mean when you say how can I use them? Do you want to use them for your basic home screen?

yes, i want to use it in the basic home :)

redeye19987

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2009
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Currently these are all one image in the settings screen. I will see if I can separate them for you to use as basic home icons instead. Hope Harley doesn't mind? I guess they are still his images though.

Spooty

March 4, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Beautiful Skin. Will there ever be support for the Netflix extension?

redeye19987

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2009
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Spooty,
    I don't use the Netflix plugin though I did download it to see if I could put something together for you however it seems that it requires you to log in to netflix otherwise MP won't start. It is a bit hard to create the skin files if I can't see the result. Hopefully someone that uses this plugin will be able to help you out?

Spooty

March 4, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Spooty,
    I don't use the Netflix plugin though I did download it to see if I could put something together for you however it seems that it requires you to log in to netflix otherwise MP won't start. It is a bit hard to create the skin files if I can't see the result. Hopefully someone that uses this plugin will be able to help you out?

That would be nice and thanks for the effort redeye. My wife is a big fan of Netflix and I have to switch the skin every time she wants to use it. The other plugin that I would love to see support for is Pandora. It's another plugin that requires a login, but that one is free. Thanks to any and all in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom