Fidelity Skin Version 1.4 is online !! 6.10.2011 (1 Viewer)

redeye19987

Portal Pro
May 4, 2009
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Customized green still does not work in 1.4, right?

Any fix for this

Hi msj33, xvffx and to all others that were awaiting this,

See attached a Green customized background colour. Hopefully this is the colour you were looking for? Looks great on my TV!

Simply copy over the existing xml in your Fidelity skin file. If you want to change back, replace with any of the other skin files in the customize folder included in the skin.

GreenBackground.png

Cheers,

Justin

Attachments

• common.backgroundcolour.xml
    10.8 KB

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
thanks, I'm likeing this skin alot

a quick question:

how do we change movie covers?

oh yeah... another question :

how do we make the weather works? I use the world weather plugins

:D

Vff

redeye19987

Portal Pro
May 4, 2009
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Vff,
For the World Weather to work, please use the skin files and rss mod that Punktchen posted on the page before this one HERE.

As for changing movie covers, are you using the default My Videos or are you using a plugin like Moving Pictures?

Videos: In MP Configuration under the Video Database section under the tab "Editor" you will find an additional tab for Coverart where you can edit the cover.

Moving Pictures: Under Plugins, enter Moving Pictures configuration. On the Movie Manager tab select the movie you want to change and the covers will appear in the bottom left where you can change your cover

Hope this helps?

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi Vff,
For the World Weather to work, please use the skin files and rss mod that Punktchen posted on the page before this one HERE.

thanks this worked but.... it worked at the home basic screen where the popup from under the gears (plugin)
but when I go to enter to go into weather's screen I see each day with question marks.

using the built in myvideos... with many other skins I was able to go to the imdb screen (from inside MP's) and with the remote change the covers after it was downloaded.... in this skin I see that theres 1/5 covers but no way to scroll to select the movie covers.

As for changing movie covers, are you using the default My Videos or are you using a plugin like Moving Pictures?

Videos: In MP Configuration under the Video Database section under the tab "Editor" you will find an additional tab for Coverart where you can edit the cover.

want to avoid going here ...and here I can change the covers

Moving Pictures: Under Plugins, enter Moving Pictures configuration. On the Movie Manager tab select the movie you want to change and the covers will appear in the bottom left where you can change your cover

Moving Pictures ? what a Moving pictures....?? ;)

Hope this helps?

thanks

Vff

xvffx

Portal Pro
August 15, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi,
ok... found where and how to change the movie covers in MyVideos (IMDB)

move your cursor to the play button and then move up you enter allows to change the movie covers.
it was hard due to the fact that there no highlight when moving the cursor there.

btw: 2 little request I have (going to be a whole lot... but that's later and don't want to scare you away Harley) hehe

1: I'm a old dude who should be wearing glasses, could you make the fonts 2x bigger in TV guide? or a file I could replace with?
in the same location I think we could do without the red line going through the screen.. the 2 arrows are enough.

2: and could you change... huh? what?... that's 2 already? oh... ok.. then that's 2.

hehe

many Thanks

Vff

redeye19987

Portal Pro
May 4, 2009
Melbourne
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Vff,
in regards to your other query about the basic home weather button. Please do the following to fix this to work with your World Weather plugin:

Open BasicHome.xml and scroll almost to the bottom. You are looking for a section that starts with <description>Other submenu 2</description>

Once you find this, 12 lines below should be this line: <hyperlink>2600</hyperlink>

Just change the number "2600" to 7977.

Once you have done this, all should work properly.

As Harley is busy with work outside of MP these days, I can probably also help you with your other requests above. Maybe PM me a wishlist?

Justin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom