File Explorer (2 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: File Explorer

Here the same wish. I post this feautre request some posts earlier... That was very nice !!

glenn 1990

Portal Pro
    July 1, 2010
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I question whether there is possibility to implement a progress indicator during the copy?. If they are small files is no problem but when the film weighs in 10GB and is fetched from the second computer, everything freezes and the unknown when he will complete the process.
    +1

And a pin code to delete, move,... files (called file menu inside mp config).

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can someone add the new version (1.6.0.0) to the topicstart maybe? Incl. all new lanuage files? That would make it easier for new users to find and use this plugin..

It would also be nice to see this plugin in the plugin section..

Also a feature request: I would like to use the possibility to select a network drive inside Mediaportal.. Is that possible?

Best regards

catcher39

Portal Member
    August 8, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ok i dont know what i'm doing wrong here but i've never been able to get this working, before i was using MP 1.2.0 now i'm using MP 1.2.1 and it still refuses to work

i put the 'file explorer.dll' into C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows
    i also put the compression folder with the compression.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows
    and the language files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\Language\File Explorer

but everytime i launch MP config program and click on plugins it just say "An error occured while loading the plugin FileExplorer.setup" and it then doesnt show up in my plugins list. i have the very latest version from here but still no joy. btw i used to get this error with other versions of MP as well, can someone help me?

Never mind i fixed the problem, i had to copy the language files to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\File Explorer not Program Files (x86). Stupid Windows 7 x64. lol

fitzy75

Portal Member
    January 20, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    How hard is it to make it work with the Fidelity skin on 1.2.1? Is it something I would be able to do myself or would the developer need to do this? If it's just graphics work if someone could point me in the right direction of which files to change I could possibly have a go myself if that's any use.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Basically, you can take FileExplorer skin files from other skin and copy them to Fidelity skin folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom