powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi people,

as promised, here are skinfiles for Titan..

Put the xml files into: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan
    And the hover into: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media

If you find any problem, please report them including a screenshot! :)

Attachments

• FileExplorer.jpg
      FileExplorer.jpg
      325 KB
    • file 2.jpg
      file 2.jpg
      329.4 KB
    • Titan - File Explorer 1.0.zip
      772.4 KB

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    you could enter the option (via context menu) to mount the image files (such as. iso) using the parameters of MEPO (Virtual Drive)?
    I think it would be a useful feature..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

can someone confirm the problem that Mediaportal is always asking for a text preview plugin or something like that when launching Mediaportal with this plugin installed? Another strange issue I really don't understand; With this plugin installed, the "pictures label" in the homemenu is changed into "file setup" And when I delete the plugin, it's back to normal.. Really strange isn't it? I couldn't figure out what that problem is..

Attachments

• installed.jpg
      installed.jpg
      457.4 KB
    • UNINSTALLED.jpg
      UNINSTALLED.jpg
      461.6 KB
    Last edited:

bfbraun

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have the problem, that I cannot copy or move a file from on directory to another. There alway appears the message that the folder / file is not readable. In windows explorer it works fine. What can I do. I gave the acess of the folders in windows to everyone.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

can someone confirm the problem that Mediaportal is always asking for a text preview plugin or something like that when launching Mediaportal with this plugin installed? Another strange issue I really don't understand; With this plugin installed, the "pictures label" in the homemenu is changed into "file setup" And when I delete the plugin, it's back to normal.. Really strange isn't it? I couldn't figure out what that problem is..

Anyone on this? I really mis this plugin on my machine! :(

sand

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Need a little help here...

When I enter the Fileexplorer screen in MePo Default right directory is set to unc path \\medianas\somefolder.
    Everything works fine if nas is online but if it is not it is not possible to change the right directory thru menu or call any operations.

Left side works fine though.

Anybody has some tip or solution for this problem

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I do not have this problem, because when the HTPC i starting, if the NAS is turned off, is awakened by WOL, also with a script I wait until the shares are accessible and then connect the network drive, with file explorer so you do not even use UNC paths ..[DOUBLEPOST=1359620098][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi guys,

Anyone on this? I really mis this plugin on my machine! :(

I do not have this problem (MePo 1.3 beta), I may have to try with the titan skin, but it seems some quirk translations ..

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi guys,

@powermarcel10
    I tried with the last installation that you provide and not known strange things, even using the titan skin.. I attach some screenshots
    If you need other tests let me know..

2013-02-03_142714.jpg

2013-02-03_142743.jpg

2013-02-03_142752.jpg

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @nicsergio: Thanks for testing!

I have done the test on 2 systems here and on both I'm getting the same results.. Wich files did have installed? Can you try to install the package I have provided a couple of weeks ago? Maybe there is something wrong with it..

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/file-explorer.72076/

EDIT: Also another question: Are you also getting a message on startup that there is no plugin availible for text or something like that?

Last edited:

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I just downloaded and tried with that installation (January 6), but not known anything different than what I was using before (except for the presence of new language files and the files of titan skin). I have no strange message at the start of MediaPortal.
    The only difference should be the language used. Have you tried to use another language?
    Maybe the language file you are using (_de?) contains errors

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom