Tools and other software FileBot - The ultimate TV Renamer and Subtitle Downloader (2 Viewers)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    One more question:

How could I make the GUI automatically start searching for movie matches from themoviedb, but not proceed any further?

Ie currently it loads the files in filebot GUI in rename mode, but I then have to click rename -> themoviedb, is there a way to automate this additional click, thanks. I'd like to manually confirm filenames before commiting to the renaming.

Last edited:

rednoah

Portal Pro
    December 18, 2011
    I'm afraid that's not supported...

It seems like you're renaming one movie at a time. Wouldn't it be easier to select all your movies and process them all in one go?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks. I like to rename movies and series post download manually. Sometimes I will download a lower quality release in advance of the higher quality release, but only wish to archive the higher quality release.

rednoah

Portal Pro
    December 18, 2011
    Mmmhhh... I guess if you really just process single video files every other day then it might be a bit tedious.

If you process multiple files, but want to exclude the lower quality ones, then you could either multi-select only the files you want, or load everything into filebot and then type DELETE key to remove the items you don't want.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yeah with the context menu i can select multiple files or directories now and not have to drag them over. should save some time.[DOUBLEPOST=1458445782][/DOUBLEPOST]edit: hmm can't do multiple files.

do I need to add %1 %2 %3 etc.. or %* or something?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Edit: Context menu can only work with 1 file, otherwise it opens multiple instances. You need an intermediary.

So I figure out what SendTo is, just haven't got the command line parameters working for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1458446527][/DOUBLEPOST]SendTo shortcut is (don't need %1)
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" --mode rename

rednoah

Portal Pro
    December 18, 2011
    Apparently Windows just adds the files as arguments, so you don't need %1 .. %* like you would in a cmd script. The msi installer for the next release will also install a "Send to" shortcut, though you can already do that by dropping files on the desktop icon.

rednoah

Portal Pro
    December 18, 2011
    FileBot 4.7 is out! Get it here!

This is a new major release brings lots of improvements in almost all aspects. Lots of new features! Lots of new bindings! Lots of internal performance improvements!

Features:
    Smart Mode for handling Movies, TV Shows, Anime and Music all at once
    • Improved movie / episode auto-detection
    • Support for TheMovieDB in Episode Mode
    • Support for Renaming Folders (i.e. auto-delete left-behind empty folders)
    • Resolve relative formats against the Media root folder (instead of the parent folder)
    Send To context menu for Episodes / Filter / List panels
    • Improved Filter tools and List tool
    • Fix various OpenSubtitles Search/Download and Upload issues
    • Fix various TheTVDB / AniDB / TVMaze issues
    • Fix various multi-episode detection issues
    • Fix various ID3 Tags lookup issues
    • Fix various UI/UX issues
    • Performance and caching improvements
    • Improved logging and error messages
    • Plex Naming Standard binding {plex}
    • Use range multi-episode formatting by default when using {sxe} or {s00e00}
    {s00e00} binding will now evaluate to TheTVDB Airdate Season/Episode numbers for AniDB absolute episode numbers.
    • Subtitle language auto-detection when using the {lang} binding
    • Subtitle language/category extension binding {subt}
    • Spoken languages binding {languages}
    • Stereoscopic 3D binding {s3d}
    • A-Z folder binding {az}
    • Just-in-time localization binding {localize} (e.g. {localize.German.Title})
    • Filesize bindings {bytes}, {megabytes} and {gigabytes}
    • Generic MediaInfo bindings {video}, {audio}, etc are now multi-stream bindings (and {videos}, {audios}, etc have consequently been removed)
    • New CLI operation -revert to revert previous -rename operations
    • CLI option --conflict now supports index conflict resolution behaviour
    @file syntax for command-line argument passing
    • Scripts from the online repository (e.g. fn:sysinfo) are now code signed and cryptographically secured against malicious tampering (not just HTTPS transport encryption)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

I'm having errors with movies in 4.7.1 If I delete the .nfo file then I don't have issues. I think this is a now a known issue and you are probably on to it already. Some log files if needed.

Thanks
    Kiwi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom