FilmInfo+ - A german movie details scraper with auto grouping (4 Viewers)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I wanted also give a feedback. Works great (y)
I thought always the problem is that no director is given in OFDB. I had that problem for some movies months ago but I wondered if it could be for all movies in the last time :D

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, hard to tell for each Movie. It is always different from where the Data is...
    How is the Import without OFDBGW? Good? Speed?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately I had no new movie to import. I only updated the data from existing movies which had no director. But I can tell that I could recognize that updating without OFDB is much faster.

hasengrube

Portal Member
    July 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mhhh... kann es sein das in der aktuellen 1.48 sowohl die Genre-Translation als auch das ziehen der Collections nicht klappt?
    Beides scheint der völlig zu ignorieren :(

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wie funktioniert das Allgemein mit Moving Pictures, das man dort Collections bekommt ? Schreib dieses Script hier in das Feld "movie collections" ?
    Ich hab das momentan nur über Filter gelöst und mit einen Filter mit Filmreihen angelegt. Aber damit kann Mepo Tools nichts anfangen und kann mir keine Collectinos Fanart und Co besorgen.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @D3ltoroxp, assuming Google translate did a proper job, you have to add a new entry in MovingPictures that relies on the dynamic build in `collections` field. It is not active by default, so you have to manually add it, but it is listed in the available options. Once you have done that, then the collections view will automatically populate based on the `collections` database value. It is then up to your scraper-script to populate that, like I do with IMDb+ based on any movie series, or manually added with some IMDb+ custom collections such as the "IMDb Top 250" one.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    No, but the methods that work for IMDb+ are the same for FilmInfo+, in fact Merlyn used IMDb+ as blueprint when he created this one. And no, when Amazon dropped imdb.de the German support inside IMDb+ disappeared with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom