Filmtipset.se - Swedish grabber (1 Viewer)

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Scraper request: Filmdelta.se (SWE)

New version 1.5.0
    • Fixed score (from IMDb)
    • Fixed language (from IMDb)
    • Added tagline (from IMDb)
    • When IMDb ID is available (for example in a .nfo file) the movie details page is retrieved (instead of searching and matching)

Attachments

• filmtipset.se.xml
      30.6 KB

erikture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I think my question is related to this scraper.
    I have this scraper as the first one in order and then I have the Imdb one.

My problem is that the two different scrapers add the same genere in different language, for example Kommedi and Comedy.
    Could it be possible to let this scraper "translate" the Swedish name to the english one?
    With the "same" genre in both languages the movies appear in different genres depending on wich scraper that did find it.

If this is possible to change I think it is much more easy to change it in this scraper than in the Imdb scraper.

/Erik

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

I think my question is related to this scraper.
    I have this scraper as the first one in order and then I have the Imdb one.

My problem is that the two different scrapers add the same genere in different language, for example Kommedi and Comedy.
    Could it be possible to let this scraper "translate" the Swedish name to the english one?
    With the "same" genre in both languages the movies appear in different genres depending on wich scraper that did find it.

If this is possible to change I think it is much more easy to change it in this scraper than in the Imdb scraper.

/Erik

A language conversion upgrade to the scraper would be required. This is personal right now, so requires you to modify the scrapers you use yourself. A global multi-language method will eventually make its way into MovingPictures, but you can easaly add it yourself right now.

Edit: I'll add a wiki scraper entry on this later in the technical section that assists scraper writers on to how to do this. It is not the intention that regular users have to go through this themselves, unless they want to learn how to contribute to MovingPictures themselves.

Note: You, or whomever maintains this Swedish scraper can have a look at the snipplet that they would need at: http://paste2.org/p/665479. This was something we came up with for the scope.dk scraper, but if you are technically able to modify a scraper, you should be able to work with it.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Has there been any update on the swedish scraper lately? Reason I'm asking is that I don't get any rating from imdb anymore when movie is match against filmtipset.se

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New version 1.6.0
    • Fixed genres (from IMDb)
    • Fixed language (from IMDb)
    • Fixed score (from IMDb)
    • Fixed popularity (from IMDb)
    • Added studios (from IMDb)
    • Added keywords (from IMDb)
    Download is available at the Google Code issue 1146

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I haven't looked into it but I guess that the My Video scraper has to be recreated from scratch. I won't be using My Videos since it lacks follw.it support.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    MyVideos on MePo 1.x relies on a C# based scraper system, so you would indeed have to do a full rewrite. Not something high on my own ToDo list either in regards to IMDb+. For MePo 2.x however I am in discussion with the developers and plans exist to add a MovPic alike XML based scraper system to it. That changes everything and the MovPic scraper scripts might then work as-is or only need minor modifications.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm working on fixing this grabber and have only one last detail to fix - when searching for title instead of IMDb number the scraper only returns the first movie on the search page where it should display the top five and let the user select the correct movie. Does anyone know why only one movie is displayed in the importer drop-down box but the logs show all 100 movies from the search page?

However I've already fixed Length, Filmtipset score (disabled by default), Summary, Search results match and IMDb score.

But now there's another problem in that the searches are too slow so I keep getting timeouts after 5 seconds, even though I changed the timeout in Moving Pictures advanced settings to 50 seconds. I haven't been able to grab a single movie for days :(

Attachments

• filmtipset.se.xml
      12.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom