Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reenman

Portal Member
August 13, 2008
What part of log do you need? It takes very long to switch any channel...

nightwolfru

Portal Member
January 2, 2008
Tiraspol
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Thanks

Greatest work! Thanks! I hope there will be a decision with long switching of channels.
There is one more problem. When you leave from mediaportal or from TV mode, tv server continues to accept the traffic. If directshow graph it is impossible to close, can switch to the fictitious channel that the traffic did not go?

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Just one stuppid question, do I need to subscribe to the IPTV or can I just get the free channels if there are any at my provider?
If I can, how will I find all the necessary information like adress and ports?

/Juppe

Luli

August 3, 2008
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
I configure MediaPortal TV server and it work fine but just there (if I click preview). It crash mediaportal program. Any help?

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I configure MediaPortal TV server and it work fine but just there (if I click preview). It crash mediaportal program. Any help?

Do you have MP from last svn? You need latest tvserver as well as latest mediaportal.

If you still experience problems, please post MP logs

What part of log do you need? It takes very long to switch any channel...

yes I know, but some people do not have this problem, so I am interested in logs from these people. Stop TV server, delete tv.log, start TV Server, run MP, switch some channels and post tv.log so only last events will be there

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    channel switching fixed

OK guys, I think I fixed channel switching... Stop TVServer, Copy TVLibrary.dll to your TVServer directory and start it again. I will also edit first post to contain latest stuff

Reenman

Portal Member
    August 13, 2008
    Thank you very much! Now it works really great!:D

Channel-switching is now much faster! But it never will be fast enaugh ;)

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi.

How can I get the Elecard url for my channels?

/Juppe

ask your service provider. You need multicast group and udp port for each channel. From this information you can easily build elecard url.

If your provider supports SAP protocol for announcing channels, you can try VLC. In setup you enable SAP protocol, then go to playlist and add SAP announcements to it. You should get channel listing after few seconds. Right click each channel, select properties and you will find needed information.

I plan to support SAP protocol, but currently have little info about it...

jiih

Portal Member
    August 6, 2006
    Hello,

First I would like to thank you for the IPTV feature. I've been waiting for it for a long time.
    But I'm having issues with coexistence of both analog tuner and iptv channels. I am not able to watch any of the analog channels since I've added IPTV.
    Does anybody else have such issues?

Thanks,
    jiih

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom