Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran59

Portal Member
January 24, 2009
Home Country
France France
Hi guys!

I've got a little problem with channel scanning. When I launch the scan, quality & signal indicators are null for the first channel and they are full for all the following channels but none of them are registred.
I've tried to switch the first and the second channel on the list but the same problem occurs.
Is there somebody can help me? :) I've put my logs in attachement.

Thx in advance.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi guys!

I've got a little problem with channel scanning. When I launch the scan, quality & signal indicators are null for the first channel and they are full for all the following channels but none of them are registred.
    I've tried to switch the first and the second channel on the list but the same problem occurs.
    Is there somebody can help me? :) I've put my logs in attachement.

Thx in advance.

from logs, tswriter is not receiving any data. Try to disable firewall or build working graph with graphedit
    Do you have two network adapters?

Fran59

Portal Member
    January 24, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    from logs, tswriter is not receiving any data. Try to disable firewall or build working graph with graphedit
    Do you have two network adapters?

I've tried to disable firewall and my wireless network adaptaer but scan gave me the same result. I've tried to build à graph too but I never used graphedit and I don't know how it's work... Can I test something else to find how tswriter is not receiving any data?

Thank you for your help :)

[EDIT] I've resolved my problem with a modem electrical reset. It's working now, thx a lot!

smille

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    look at tvserver_error.log, you have some strange network problems reported by tvserver. Try restarting tvserver or the whole computer. Ensure your firewall is disabled

Strange....

First I succeeded using graphedit. By opening url it creates me the first graph below then I modified it to get the proper filters. Both are working fine.... but the scan is blocking on the first channel and nothing happens...

Ichecked the services: SQL server, server browser and VSS writer are started /automatic but when I follow the wiki TV-Server/troubleshooting-Database - MediaPortal Manual Documentation
    there is nothing in SQL Server 2005 Services.... ?

Firewall is off...

Note: the TV plug of my box is connected to ethernet card and I am connected to internet with a wireless usb adapter

Thank

Smille

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
      Clipboard01.jpg
      74.4 KB
    • Clipboard02.jpg
      Clipboard02.jpg
      71.3 KB

marco691

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2009
    i finally installed the RC4 release and all is working now, maybe my error "no tuning Details" is caused by the 1.0 version
    Thanks for your help

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    look at tvserver_error.log, you have some strange network problems reported by tvserver. Try restarting tvserver or the whole computer. Ensure your firewall is disabled

Strange....

First I succeeded using graphedit. By opening url it creates me the first graph below then I modified it to get the proper filters. Both are working fine.... but the scan is blocking on the first channel and nothing happens...

Ichecked the services: SQL server, server browser and VSS writer are started /automatic but when I follow the wiki TV-Server/troubleshooting-Database - MediaPortal Manual Documentation
    there is nothing in SQL Server 2005 Services.... ?

Firewall is off...

Note: the TV plug of my box is connected to ethernet card and I am connected to internet with a wireless usb adapter

Thank

Smille

URL from your graph is different than URL from your tv.log. Have you tried urls with the same format as they are in your working graph? I mean :i=192.168.x.x added

smille

Portal Member
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    URL from your graph is different than URL from your tv.log. Have you tried urls with the same format as they are in your working graph? I mean :i=192.168.x.x added

Where shall I input this? In TVServer? Can you detail?

What do you think about the SQL findings (SQL server browser does not exist in SQL server 2005 services?

Thanks

Sebastien

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

Where shall I input this? In TVServer? Can you detail?

What do you think about the SQL findings (SQL server browser does not exist in SQL server 2005 services?

Thanks

Sebastien

look at your graph, there you can see elecard URL that is working. Look at your tvserver directory\TuningParameters\iptv, you should have there .m3u file with program and url list. Change urls there and rescan

if you have all sql services started, then it is ok

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    By the way, last SVN version patch (svn2) is available for download from first post

savva

January 27, 2009
    Hey Guys,

I'm trying to get this IPTV working but i'm running into some problems.

Currently i can get my IPTV stream to work in Media Player but i want a more nicer interface plus functionality.

The sting that i put in Media player or VLC is the following:

mms://123.123.123.123/stream1?MSWMExt=.asf
    http://123.123.123.123/stream1
    (sorry cant give out the actual IP address its a private feed)

Both of thoes strings when put into media player or VLC work. When i tried to put them in TV Server following its description it didn't work, i tried as much combinations as possibly but nothing.

Can anybody help?
    Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom