Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smille

Portal Member
October 3, 2006
Home Country
France France
Mikeyo

I succeeded by following your advice.....

I have one other issue. After I start the PC, TV is not working with MP. I have to open TV server configuration and preview a channel, close TV server configuration, start MP again. Note that I already setup start of TVservice 30 sec after start of computer....

Any idea?

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hey Guys,

I'm trying to get this IPTV working but i'm running into some problems.

Currently i can get my IPTV stream to work in Media Player but i want a more nicer interface plus functionality.

The sting that i put in Media player or VLC is the following:

mms://123.123.123.123/stream1?MSWMExt=.asf
    http://123.123.123.123/stream1
    (sorry cant give out the actual IP address its a private feed)

Both of thoes strings when put into media player or VLC work. When i tried to put them in TV Server following its description it didn't work, i tried as much combinations as possibly but nothing.

Can anybody help?
    Thanks

sorry, but webstreams are not supported yet, this is not IPTV. IPTV is real TV streamed in IP network

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Mikeyo

I succeeded by following your advice.....

I have one other issue. After I start the PC, TV is not working with MP. I have to open TV server configuration and preview a channel, close TV server configuration, start MP again. Note that I already setup start of TVservice 30 sec after start of computer....

Any idea?

please, post your logs

Böle

Portal Member
    January 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Great work!

I´m having some interesting problems, when I do a channel scan in MP I can verify with Wireshark that the multicast gruop for that channel is joined and UDP stream is opened for a while BUT scan says anyway "no signal"? I have tried several times with firewall disabled and enabled (with UDP/IGMP ports opened) with no luck, works fine with VLC, and here comes the real interesting part, if I open any channel in VLC and after that do the channel scan every cannel is found and everything works fine in MP? Attached logs for both VLC running and without VLC.

Tanks!

B

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    sorry, but webstreams are not supported yet, this is not IPTV. IPTV is real TV streamed in IP network

Sory for offtopic, but what does word YET mean:) Is there any plan to add webstream support?

Regards, Tine

yes, I am planning to look at it. But remove Elecard and create my own iptv source filter has bigger priority because this is requirement from mediaportal team for adding iptv patch to svn

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Great work!

I´m having some interesting problems, when I do a channel scan in MP I can verify with Wireshark that the multicast gruop for that channel is joined and UDP stream is opened for a while BUT scan says anyway "no signal"? I have tried several times with firewall disabled and enabled (with UDP/IGMP ports opened) with no luck, works fine with VLC, and here comes the real interesting part, if I open any channel in VLC and after that do the channel scan every cannel is found and everything works fine in MP? Attached logs for both VLC running and without VLC.

Tanks!

B

I remember someone in this thread had the same problem. Try to search if some solution was found. When VLC is not running, TSWriter is not getting any data.

Böle

Portal Member
    January 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Well it was a firewall issue after all, someone had left Windows firewall on... so disabeling F-secure firewall did not help.

Should multiseat configuration be possible as usual? Tested with a client (MP1.0) on separate LAN card but no video/audio was detected but it can detect if server is already timeshifting a different channel->no free card available? Also tested RSTP stream with VLC from client machine and it worked fine so it should work, right? All firewalls disabled and doublechecked :)

B

Fran59

Portal Member
    January 24, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Great work!

Tanks!

B

Try to give a static ip address to your network adaptater that receive IPTV and add this ip on each line of your m3u.
    For example replace
    #EXTINF:0,TF1
    elecard://232.0.1.17:8200:t=m2t/rtp

by
    #EXTINF:0,TF1
    elecard://232.0.1.17:8200:i=10.0.0.40:t=m2t/rtp

I had the same problem until I did this small modification.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Well it was a firewall issue after all, someone had left Windows firewall on... so disabeling F-secure firewall did not help.

Should multiseat configuration be possible as usual? Tested with a client (MP1.0) on separate LAN card but no video/audio was detected but it can detect if server is already timeshifting a different channel->no free card available? Also tested RSTP stream with VLC from client machine and it worked fine so it should work, right? All firewalls disabled and doublechecked :)

B

yes, multiseat is possible, but you need additional iptv cards for streaming different channels at the same time. You can select number of iptv cards in tvserver configuration general settings

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom