Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chameleon82

Portal Member
September 22, 2009
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
I can`t see mp4v channels on iptv-plugin. What i needed to see it?

dimka

Portal Pro
January 20, 2009
Hillerod
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Webcomber

In my case IPTV doesn't make any recordings when channel name is in national names.

18-01-2010 20:58:44.441 Recorder: RECORD transport stream mode
18-01-2010 20:58:44.442 Recorder: RECORD set filename:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\recordings\?????.ts
18-01-2010 20:58:44.442 Recorder: RECORD Received from TvService: pmt pid:0x42 serviceId: 0x1 pmtlength:35
18-01-2010 20:58:44.442 Recorder: RECORD Old pids cleared
18-01-2010 20:58:44.443 Recorder: RECORD got pmt - tableid: 0x2 section_length: 35 sid: 0x1
18-01-2010 20:58:44.443 Recorder: RECORD PMT parsed - Pid 0x42 ServiceId 0x1 stream count: 2
18-01-2010 20:58:44.443 Recorder: RECORD pcr pid:0x45
18-01-2010 20:58:44.443 Recorder: RECORD SetPcrPid clear old PIDs
18-01-2010 20:58:44.443 Recorder: RECORD add audio stream pid: 0x44 fake pid: 0x40 stream type: 0x81 logical type: 0x81 descriptor length: 12
18-01-2010 20:58:44.443 Recorder: RECORD add video stream pid: 0x45 fake pid: 0x30 stream type: 0x1b logical type: 0x1b descriptor length: 0
18-01-2010 20:58:44.443 Recorder:unable to create file:'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\recordings\?????.ts' 123
18-01-2010 20:59:20.75 Recorder: RECORD Stop 'C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\recordings\?????.ts'
18-01-2010 20:59:20.75 Recorder: RECORD Reset

Webcomber

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
IP-TV solution for TV Server: recording problem

I have tried a lot of combinations of dll's but cannot get a decently working 1.0.2 setup.
I do not want to use 1.1.0beta, I tried it, but it crashed on me in several locations, and I still see a lot of issues reported by other testers.

MOST important goal: 1:viewing 2:recording IP-TV channels.

As reported a couple of posts up, just installing the IP-TV 102 distribution dll's does give me IP-TV plus normal TVGuide window but I am not able to do any recording, either Record Now or scheduled.
I saw nothing obvious in the logs, but maybe I missed it?

So now I have started cross testing with different versions of the code and mixing and matching the dll's, I know I shouldn't especially if you don't like beta software...:oops:

So far I have found that the following dll's are most important for both recording and getting TV picture and the TV schedule into MP:
tvBusinessLayer.dll
tvLibrary.dll
tvLibrary.Interface.dll
tvDataBase.dll

Placing different versions and combinations in the MP folder got me this far:
I use the first three dll's from the iptv102 distribution and the TVserver install of 1.1.0betaSVN24669.
I kept the TVPlugin.dll of release 1.0.2.0 .

This lets me view and Record Now IP-TV. At the same time the channel name plus its icon plus its programming info is shown for the currently selected channel.
When I click the Channel button on the TVWindow I do get the popup window with channel icons and what's on now info details.
I can also schedule a recording through the Seach option on the TV window. This gives me tv programming catagories grouped like Action, Movies, Documentaries, etc. (not sure about the English names here, I use Dutch).

However, my TVGuide window contains NO listings and also NO channel names. It will show me the group names of my channels (like Analog, MyGroup1, etc.).

So my current setup is able to get TVGuide info from the database. It can show it everywhere except the big TVGuide window!?:eek:

There is nothing reported in the logs that catches my eye.

Does anybody have a clue, or hint, or any suggestion?

:D

dimka

Portal Pro
January 20, 2009
Hillerod
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Re: IP-TV solution for TV Server: recording problem

Does anybody have a clue, or hint, or any suggestion?

Do you by any chance have radio channels too? In some SVN versions there was a bug(as far I remember) not showing channels
and listing when radio channels present.

Webcomber

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Yes, digital radio channels are in there too. I saw them listed in MP, but have not clicked on them yet to see if they work.
I don't listen to radio that much, and then generaly straight from my Receiver, doesn't need the PC or TV to be on.

Do you know if there is another dll that I should/could try to fix my issues?

dimka

Portal Pro
January 20, 2009
Hillerod
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
just for "fun" try to delete them in TVserver configurator. I bet 95% you will find tv channels and listings in TV guide :)

UPDATE 2010/01/20. Yeterday I had installed latest SVN 1.1.0 and was surprised this bug was not fixed. TVguide was totally messed up until I removed all radio channels.

Webcomber

Portal Member
January 5, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

I checked the Radio stuff: in TVSetup program they do work, although some take up to a minute to start playing (I see the datastream coming in on network monitor and the graph starting with, I believe, a splitter but not connecting to anything else). Clicking on one that does work, listening, closing and reselecting a problematic one then suddenly does work and maybe a bit later again not...
Selecting a Radio channel in MP however would do nothing, no data stream, so no graph...

As I said earlier, Radio is not on my top list, yet.

I cleared the Radio channels from TVSetup as you suggested, rbooted, re-imported the XMLTV guide file, but still my main TVGuide window remains empty. :(

I attached three screen shots:
- empty TVGuide window
- TV window with Channels overlay
- TV Search window in a catagory

The last two include TV Schedule info correctly.

Is there anuthing else I could do to the SQL tables maybe?

Attachments

• tvguide01.jpg
    tvguide01.jpg
    89.9 KB
  • tvchannels.jpg
    tvchannels.jpg
    148.5 KB
  • tvsearch.jpg
    tvsearch.jpg
    127.8 KB

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
December 3, 2009
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Hi all! My IPTV provider has launched radio streams - exactly the same method as IPTV channels. I have m3u playlist:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,1-1 SmoothJazz PL Smooth Jazz mpga
udp://@237.1.17.1:1234
and so on.
But built-in web-stream radio card in MP cannot play those links. Is there any way to register mpiptvsource.ax for new virtual radio card?

velis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2009
    Radovljica
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Unfortunately, it's not MPIPTVSource.ax that's the problem here.
    I believe there's a problem with TsReader.
    The timeshift buffer file is quite playable in any other player, at least in my case.

On my computer only a few radio stations play, the other 90% don't. Haven't figured out why yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom