Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

velis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2009
    Radovljica
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Thanks to Andrusha's testing :) and lack of mine :oops:, a bug has been discovered which couses the CPU to take a hit with the patched grabber.

Attached it the corrected version which removes the particular bug.

With my apologies, of course.

Edit: This .ax should fix problems
    Edit 2: Make sure you get the redist files from previous post before trying to register this .ax.

Attachments

• MPIPTVSource.rar
      30.6 KB

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    So I have tested new patch version, and it seems that it looks fine. no freezes and small CPU usage! Thanx a lot, Velis!!!

velis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2009
    Radovljica
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    WOW, you're fast. I only just posted :D
    Please confirm this after a bit more testing also in the patch thread.

Andrusha777

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi all! 2 whole evening testing of this patch (about 5-7 hours on each evening) - so i don't find any problems. This method works really faster than elecard mplayer streaming plugin. I watch SD and HD channels and don't find any problem. Channels are h264 and mpeg compressed. So, switching to h.264 channels takes more time then switching to mpeg channels. On elecard it takes about 7-8 seconds to start showing channel, with this patch about 2-3 second on mpeg and 4-5 on h.264 channels, even HD.

chameleon82

Portal Member
    September 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks to Andrusha's testing :) and lack of mine :oops:, a bug has been discovered which couses the CPU to take a hit with the patched grabber.

I`ve tested this patch on mediaportal 1.1.0beta (black crhistmas version). Its not work (((. I cant register patched MPIPTVSource.ax, original version registered normally. Any versions for 1.1.0beta?

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

I`ve tested this patch on mediaportal 1.1.0beta (black crhistmas version). Its not work (((. I cant register patched MPIPTVSource.ax, original version registered normally. Any versions for 1.1.0beta?

download redist.rar from post #540

chameleon82

Portal Member
    September 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanx! Its really working better. All channels rescan and update succesfully, no freezes, faster switching (from 2-4 to 6-8 sec).
    So, i really needed to set up remote m3u playlist in this plugin for rescan channels (our provider often modify channel list and post playlist to web). How can i do it?

dimka

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2009
    Hillerod
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Have ported Velis's patch to my HTTP stream reader. At least scanning goes faster. Will report later about channel switching

Update. Hm.. Didn't notice an update of patch futher in the Vilis' post. Will try to aply second patch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom