[Approved] Fix for stuttering/corrupted streaming of live tv (2 Viewers)

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fix for stuttering/corrupted streaming of live tv

changed all Files after stopping TVService, the started the Service again and tried to come inside the Config...

Here are the Logs
    P.S.: i have to got to work now, cannot post the next few Hours. :(

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Fix for stuttering/corrupted streaming of live tv

@miroslav22
    for me the picture is still hanging from time to time. Will post logs this evening.

Do you just seem to get the problems on clients (via UNC paths)? Or is it happening on single seat as well?

I did some testing via UNC last night and the performance does seem poor (esp on HD channels).

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fix for stuttering/corrupted streaming of live tv

Sorry no single seat running all on UNC path. Even if the performance is poor it is working without your patch :)

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country

changed all Files after stopping TVService, the started the Service again and tried to come inside the Config...

Here are the Logs

This is the error that's preventing the service starting:

2011-01-17 11:59:24.599250 [TVService(6)]: TvControllerException: Error: DeveloperErrorUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: The column stopgraph in table Card does not exist.
    bei Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)

It looks like your database isn't consistent with the version for some reason. Sorry to ask again but you're definitely using the files meant for 1.2.0 Alpha?

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country

Sorry no single seat running all on UNC path. Even if the performance is poor it is working without your patch :)

Hi,

Yes sorry I meant the performance is poor with the patch applied (haven't compared it to before yet). Was timeshifting this way quite reliable before the patch for you? What problems (if any) did you see before?

Thanks for your help

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Fix for stuttering/corrupted streaming of live tv

Hi,

Yes sorry I meant the performance is poor with the patch applied (haven't compared it to before yet). Was timeshifting this way quite reliable before the patch for you? What problems (if any) did you see before?

Thanks for your help

Yes it was. At least on two of my clients. Only one client had problems with HD and which is gone with your patch but instead i've hangs from time to time. Skipping solves it.

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country

If you get some time over the next few days would you mind posting logs from tvserver and a client? Would be appreciated :D

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country

Here are the Logs

Following on:

The 1.2.0 Alpha database should have the "stopgraph" column available, but it doesn't seem to exist on your install (bad/failed upgrade possibly?). I'm afraid I can only suggest doing a fresh installation of the official 1.2.0 Alpha and try again.. :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom