[FIX] for yrWeather SMP v1.7.4 (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,
    seamss yrWeather.xml was not save corect with new v1.7.4 ,
    i mack a Fix for that , copy the attached xml to StreamedMP skin folder , don't forget to clear the Cache folder.

damien, did not add any thing ,i keeped it the way you mack it .... all dow i suggest to add plugin name and today date ,when view the plugin you dont know wich plugin and after scrolling for next days you lose what is today date...:oops:

EDIT (02-12-2011) : fix current weather backgownd (linkedweather) Code.

Attachments

• yrWeather.xml
      17.7 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Thanks, I wonder how the heck those double angle brackets got in there.

not just the brackets , also all code after the brackets are was one next to other , i means side by side and not 1 line code under 1 line code , in some casees.... :)

Edit: see you fix it alrady in google code .... great .. :)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Damien ,
    find one more small bug , no current backdeops show ... the code was wrong ... if download the LinkedWeather Bg from home editor the folder save in "SMPBackgrounds" folder ,and code was point to Animations folder ....

old code :
    <texture>Animations\LinkedWeather\#WorldWeather.TodayIconNumber.jpg</texture>

new code :
    <texture>SMPBackgrounds/linkedweather//#WorldWeather.TodayIconNumber.jpg</texture>

I update in first post yrWeather.xml with corect code ... :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I think for some reason my dev env has images in Animations\LinkedWeather, I take it that is not the case for you?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I think for some reason my dev env has images in Animations\LinkedWeather, I take it that is not the case for you?

The worldWeather plugin is corect point to SMPBackgrounds/linkedweather , just yrWeather point to Animations\LinkedWeather :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes I understand that, but for some reason the editor extracted the images to a different folder for me hence the reason I used that path.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Yes I understand that, but for some reason the editor extracted the images to a different folder for me hence the reason I used that path.

Hi, strange i install v1.74 fresh , then edit the editor and downlad the weather bg from the link in the editor ... :)
    so i gusse if the images was downlod to media folder then the worldweather will not view them .... am i corect ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Dont worry, I will track it down...most likely just some develoment environment weirdness ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom