[FIXED] Crowding of items in Horizontal BasicHome menu (1 Viewer)

Django.edwards

Portal Pro
October 22, 2009
Eupen
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi ltfearme, first of all thanks for this incredible Skin!!!
Now after updating, I see this Problem: On the left side of the horizontal menu, the space between "htpcinfo" and "weather" is not big enough. (see Picture) This only happens on the left side if you scroll to the left. The right side is ok.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    371.4 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks for the picture, do you know if this occurred in the previous release or is something new? I personally use the default Vertical menu so not sure if this is a new problem or not. If you're not sure that's okay as it should be easy enough to reproduce (not sure how easy to fix though).

Django.edwards

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2009
    Eupen
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I'm not 100% shure, but I don't think so, because I remarked this behaviour directly after update.
    Take your time... this is not Mission critical, only a cometic Feature. The functionality is not concerned.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you didn't change the menu structure after upgrade then its probably a regression, either way I will add it to the tasks on the backlog ;)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This isn't a new issue, I've always come accross this problem with long title names in the horizontal menu, to get around it I always reduce the font size of the unfocased items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom