[FIXED] MyAnime3 not scaled to 1080 (1 Viewer)

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just upgraded to MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.3.3377. There seems to be one major oversight in the new 1080 version of this skin: None of the Anime3_xxx.xml files were upscaled. They're all still scaled at 720, so you can see what happens in the first picture.

Anime3.png

I tried using M3rcury's program for converting skin files to 1080. It almost worked, as you can see in the second picture.

Anime3B.png

I think that with a little tweaking it can be fixed. I've included the converted files here. Could someone take a look at this and figure out which values need to be changed? I'd edit the files myself if I knew how.

Attachments

• Anime3_Convert.zip
      50.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The skin does not yet officially support MyAnime and depends on 3rd Party support from plugin.

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2012
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    That's exactly what I did and the result was what you saw in the second picture.

But the good news is that I solved the problem on my own!

The problem was in the file Anime3_main.xml. For some unknown reason, M3rcury's skin conversion tool worked correctly on every file except that one. None of the <posX> values were scaled in that file. So I manually edited the file and it looks perfect now:

Anime3C.png

I believe every file is now correctly scaled to 1080 resolution. I'm posting the new skin files here in case anyone else wants them.

Attachments

• Anime3_Fixed.zip
      50.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom