[FIXED] Skin issues with Argus TV Home screen (1 Viewer)

Mister Bean

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Lelystad
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Ltfearme,

Thanks for the patch. I've noticed a few small skin errors when using Argus TV. It is reported earlier (right after the 1.4 release of MP) and I hoped it was fixed . . . See pictures below for more information.

Regards, Nico

1.png
2.png
3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yea there are some glitches in that page is seems, i never launch tv i always go straight to guide from remote.

actually, if you are on "TV ON" (even if you don't actually turn the tv on) menu then go right arrow to the tv box, the tv box doesn't highlight, and you cant get back by pressing left arrow, you have to press UP arrow to get back/left, something isn't right there,

from any other menu TV GUIDE, SEARCH etc, it doesn't do that, it will highlight tv box normally and you can return using the left arrow

The TV on "dot" is a pixel or 2 out of alignment

the progress bar is also a few pixels out from its surround as well

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You guys gotta start using the built in less buggy TVServer :)

Thanks for confirming @mastyman, I will take look at these issues on that screen for next release\patch. Will ping you on IRC when I have something for you to test as I need to do it blind.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Nope, when there is progress I will post back. Im busy with some plugin development right now.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Finally had a chance to take a look, please try the attached XML (by replacing your existing one in the skin directory) and report back if it's okay or still a problem.

Thanks and happy testing ;)

Attachments

• Argus_Home.xml
      15.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom