.flv in MP wiedergeben | Page 3

Discussion in 'Video & DVD' started by harryzwo, May 19, 2010.

1. galliano

galliano Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hoborg, you were probably right...I ran a gpu driver update and now it seems to work :) (ATI driver version now: 8.753.0.0 from 07th July 2010)

However, I first tried windows internet updates, but wrm9 was not repaired. Do you have any suggestion how I can repair WRM in another way? Is there any application containing wrm9 I can donwload somewhere? I hope you have an idea for this.

Thanks a lot for taking all this time to follow up and solve my case my case :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hoborg

hoborg Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1,621 / 2
    Home Country:
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Show System Specs
    Good.

About VMR9 - if it is working do not touch it :D

It is some MS KBxxxxxx update, no idea which one, sorry...

4. galliano

galliano Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hallo Leute,

eine kleine Zusammenfassung in Deutsch für alle, die in Englisch nicht so fit sind...

auf Empfehlung v. Hoborg habe ich SAF 5.00 installiert, wobei zunächst sogar eine Verschlechterung eintrat:

bei FLV-Dateien bekam ich mit SAF 5.00 ein schwarzes Bildschirm und plötzlich hatte ich das gleiche Verhalten mit Xvid oder Divx Videos. Diese liefen aber mit SAF 4.00 einwandfrei. Hoborg machte mich nach Prüfung einiger Logdateien darauf aufmerksam, dass bei mir der WRM9 nicht richtig läuft. Er empfahl mir ein Windows-Update durchzuführen, das leider nicht geholfen hat und meinen Graka-Treiber zu aktualisieren. Ein Windows-Update hat nicht geholfen, aber nach dem Graka-Treiber-Update läuft bei mir alles OK. Meine Graka: ATI Radeon HD 4200 - Grafik on Board.

Hoborg, many :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!