catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You may use any font you want as far as it´s available (installed and registered) in Windows Fonts directory ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
    Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
    Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
    Replies
    Views
    @ultimatejoe If you could post an export file with your TV channels and radio stations, I can try adding the logos to LogoManager.
    @ultimatejoe If you could post an export file with your TV channels and radio stations, I can try adding the logos to LogoManager.
    MediaPortal is crashing on startup. This problem started yesterday; I hadn't made any changes to the software, installed any...
    Replies
    Views
    1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    When I start the Trakt-plugin from the plugin menu I get a black screen and the error "Invalid or missing file:". Yep, that's the...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
    Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom