Foofaraw43 (2 Viewers)

rsparey

Portal Pro
August 16, 2006
Congleton
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Well it seems to work for me. Just back up the existing DialogMenu.xml if you just want to test it, before replacing with mine.

I couldn't get the menus to work with SVN before I made the changes.

Thanks sh4nn0w for all your great work on making this skin SVN ready, I only use current release at home, so as yet have not got around to working on any SVN ready compiles of the skin. I have been busy working on the icon set, and expect to release an update in the near future.

I am very happy that sh4nn0w has created some SVN files, as I am swamped with working on the 16:9 and 16:10 versions of this skin, so I welcome everyone to modify foofaraw, to make it more complete or functional.

best regards

Rich

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    really like this skin but found some bugs.
    1. The current in the OSD is colored black. which is hard to read (made it white)
    2. The TvMiniguide looks a bit odd at the moment (did some clean ups)
    If you like my attached changes please include them in the next release of this nice skin :)

Buddha

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm also using this skin lately as my standard and I'm quite happy with it. There are a few things that are still bothering me though:

- Change the font color of the clock on the osd to white (its quite hard to read right now)
    - when i press the 'ok' button on my mce remote to quickly browse channels, a gray box overlay covers the whole of the bottom right part of the screen.
    - support for MyTVseries and MyTorrents plugin.
    - the close MP button is removed from the main menu ? (only 3 option appear right now)

For the rest, thanks for all your efforts on this skin! Finally a stable and decent looking replacement for BlueTwo

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Buddha:
    You can try my fixes (just replace the files).
    They should solve your issues 1) and 2)
    Please let me know if they work for you

rsparey

Portal Pro
    August 16, 2006
    Congleton
    Home Country
    Thanks gemx, I will include your updates in the next release...

Buddha, I will add your requests to my todo list, and see what I can do before the next release... I use the 16:9 version of foofaraw, so your feedback is very usefull.

regards

Rich

Buddha

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Buddha:
    You can try my fixes (just replace the files).
    They should solve your issues 1) and 2)
    Please let me know if they work for you

Sorry, but those fixes don't really work for me, the clock is still black (perhaps because I use 24h clock format) and the mini guide is only slightly moved towards to the right. Ill attach the picture for clarification. I use a 1280x1024 resolution if you're wondering

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    - support for MyTVseries plugin.

Use my update on page 3, think Rich forgot to include it in the release. Just tried it myself, it works, still needs a little tweaking, but not had the time. It usable now though.

EDIT: Tweaked a few more bits, attached. :et me know if there's any issues, haven't had time to test it much.

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Current TVseries skin above only works with 1.0 not 1.1.

Users who are viewing this thread